Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill add another one that hits the target and sets up a goal @ 24:35

AFL 2022 Round 7 Melbourne vs Hawthorn

Last edited by a moderator:

No need to type profanities. All I asked was for someone to show me a left handed handball. And looks like BG32 did so albeit a bit of a shovel.

When you've been crapping on about something that is false and claiming to be right for two years now you deserve profanities surely?

I never said that. I said, I wanted someone to show me that he can handball on his left because I'd seen multiple instances where he avoided using his left.

So you're lazy as well as wrong. You should watch games instead of stuffing your face with pies when you're #ATG instead maybe?

So you're lazy as well as wrong. You should watch games instead of stuffing your face with pies when you're #ATG instead maybe?
Once again, getting personal. classy. I've already shown repeated clips of him avoiding using his left. Showing one 1m shovel handball doesn't prove much to me but indeed it shows me he can at least do that. Also, I made the claim in 2021, the hawks game was 1 year later.

Once again, getting personal. classy. I've already shown repeated clips of him avoiding using his left. Showing one 1m shovel handball doesn't prove much to me

Im trying to come up with reasons for you not seeing things since you know everything. There has to be some reason you missed the left handed handballs?

I see your strategy is attempting to water down bullet proof evidence when proven completely wrong. God youre insufferable.

Im trying to come up with reasons for you not seeing things since you know everything. There has to be some reason you missed the left handed handballs?

I see your strategy is attempting to water down bullet proof evidence when proven completely wrong. God youre insufferable.
Personal again. 3 from 3. I'll address you when you understand this basic concept.

Personal again. 3 from 3. I'll address you when you understand this basic concept.

It wasn't personal, it was fact and my opinion, you are insufferable. Hit the report button, you know you want to.

Sad Cry GIF by Hollyoaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't watch junior footy, so all my opinions are based off highlight packages. Jefferson adds to our KPF stocks, Adams is getting us ready for life after May, and Varrel to add some depth to our ruck department. These all look like picks for the future and I doubt we will see any of them debut before the 2025 season.

It is a weird feeling when the first round pick is the least exciting prospect since we are all suffering PTSD from Watts, Weid and Cook.

I liked the vision of Sestan on the MFC site. Lots of marks taken in one grab, and seems to have good skills and game awareness. I am excited to see what he can do at VFL level against bigger, faster and stronger opposition.

Adams and Varrel seem the most likely to succeed in my opinion.

Just another one to add to the list

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was only a one metre left handed shovel pass though so it doesnt prove much. Can you believe he said that?

A game between the indigenous all stars and a 'world' team is in the works

Who gives a flying * about the world team 😂 we gonna have Mac Andrew, Ratugolea and Zach Touhy line up together with Christian Petracca. What a stupid concept.

Who gives a flying * about the world team 😂 we gonna have Mac Andrew, Ratugolea and Zach Touhy line up together with Christian Petracca. What a stupid concept.
My fiancee used to be a teacher, one day she was taking the kids for sport and they needed to make teams of about five or six. All the Asian kids in the class got together and said they wanted to call their team "The Asians". She knew that wouldn't fly so she got them to change their name so it didn't exclude non-Asian students. They ended up calling themselves "The People in Australia"

Seems like any stupid idea to avoid the State of Origin concept .

Last edited:
Fans screaming out for state origin, afl hey let's make a team world. What is meant by multiculturalism, people with parents born over seas? Will Max gawn be considered multicultural both parents born in new Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back