Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

So in your mind, they are human rights abusers? 😂

This is the worst ‘gotcha’ in Internet history.
No? Never said that at all. I'm pointing out the environmental neglect. How are they different to any other corporations in those fields like shell, BP etc

No? Never said that at all. I'm pointing out the environmental neglect. How are they different to any other corporations in those fields like shell, BP etc

They aren’t. I was just confused by your sportswashers claims in previous posts, seemed like you were comparing them to City and PSG owners.

They aren’t. I was just confused by your sportswashers claims in previous posts, seemed like you were comparing them to City and PSG owners.
Sportswashing isn't just to do with human rights. It's about using sports to clean your reputation

Sportswashing isn't just to do with human rights. It's about using sports to clean your reputation

Which football club owner doesn't buy the club to enhance their reputation?

Clean reputation of a State…which of course is a big difference to an individual

What?

Brades is saying Ratcliffe would also be buying United to 'sportswash'. My point is if we're criticising individuals for doing it then you're criticising pretty much every single club.

I think we're agreeing here mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?

Brades is saying Ratcliffe would also be buying United to 'sportswash'. My point is if we're criticising individuals for doing it then you're criticising pretty much every single club.

Fair enough …I missed the Ratcliffe comment

What?

Ineos would be. Not Ratcliffe.

Enchancing a repetuation such as Ryan Reynolds is completely different from trying to distract from your high global emissions/polluting the seas of scotland with plastic.

Enchancing a repetuation such as Ryan Reynolds is completely different from trying to distract from your high global emissions/polluting the seas of scotland with plastic.

Sure but the same could be said of countless individuals with poor reputations who own clubs.

Sure but the same could be said of countless individuals with poor reputations who own clubs.
Not really. There aren't that many. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing again because of who posted it. I commend you on your ability to stick to your schtick.

Not really. There aren't that many. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing again because of who posted it. I commend you on your ability to stick to your schtick.

Yeah because others didn't say the same as me but you're just sooking at my comment. Shtick, commend, etc.

It’s only Scotland…

To be honest, they cant change the law now and leave Newcastle and City with their owners, otherwise it's just gonna be Newcastle v City forever for league titles.

You have to either let other teams get taken over by states to equalise the league or change the rules so no more, but also get City and Newcastle owners out to again level the playing field a little.

Has the identity of the Qatari bidders been made public yet? Very dodgy if it is just the royal family buying the club. That'll be another PR sportswashing exercise in the extreme - even though on paper it technically would be a different owner to PSG.

I'm not supporting Liverpool if that sort of scum buys the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back