Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
There's so much wrong with the club and I am sure fans on here will be able to speak more about it, but from the outside looking in, it looks absolutely horrific.

Recruitment has been shocking, McFred - as we all know - is an awful midfield duo. The defence isn't up to it. Ronaldo signing was a mistake.

There's no confidence, no belief. There's no unity, there's no fighting spirit.

The owners, the board etc are captaining a sinking ship and it seems to be taking more and more water on weekly at an alarming rate.

Spending a billion pounds hasn't worked. Club is obviously screaming out for a sporting director too.

Too many questions, and not nearly enough answers.

Nothing done to fix the midfield, Maguire cannot play a high line, Ronaldo yes he scored many goals but not a good fit and doesn’t help the younger players. Seem to completely lack any plan when purchasing players

Isn’t there a Man U thread in the Club Discussion boards?

Expecting a few to stick the knife in here but would be good to get some good honest discussion on the club.

All in all we’re in a bad place, and relegation isn’t out of the question for this season, that’s how bad it is. Glazers need to go, atleast 8 players need to go and a whole revamp of the board needs to be replaced.

Long, long way away from any success. I guess the time is now for United fans to unite against the Glazers because nothing will change under their ownership, plain and simple.

Expecting a few to stick the knife in here but would be good to get some good honest discussion on the club.

All in all we’re in a bad place, and relegation isn’t out of the question for this season, that’s how bad it is. Glazers need to go, atleast 8 players need to go and a whole revamp of the board needs to be replaced.

Long, long way away from any success. I guess the time is now for United fans to unite against the Glazers because nothing will change under their ownership, plain and simple.

And yet, you just know that 75,000 people will turn out at OT next week to watch Liverpool stuff 6 goals past us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its there a protest walk out planned?

What Cruyff14 said is what I was going to say. A “walk out” is the weirdest thing and the owners would be laughing at the stupidity of it. It doesn’t hurt their hip pocket at all.

I don't understand a walk out.

Don't buy the ticket to begin with and it will say a lot more than walking out after already purchasing a ticket.
I guess they would be mainly season ticket holders anyway.

Sad thing is if someone doesn't buy a ticket as a protest someone else will and it'll still get full. I guess thats why a walk out is the only option.

Nah, you won't get relegated.

People said the same thing with Arsenal last year.

While you need a lot of new players, they are not relegation fodder level.

Nah, you won't get relegated.

People said the same thing with Arsenal last year.

While you need a lot of new players, they are not relegation fodder level.

I dunno, as a united fan its just so bad i can't see a win coming, these players are that bloody bad. We're in a much worse state imo than Arsenal this time last season.

A walk out will only be successful if everyone is on board and the stadium actually ends up empty, otherwise we look stupid and the Glazers will just laugh.

I'm, predicting us to be 0-5, which will well and truly put ETH under immense pressure, poor bloke has walked straight into the furnace.

We have Liverpool next, followed by Soton away and Leicester away, can't see any win there.

Expect there'll be a few panic buys coming up for United, players not good enough to push for top 4 but good enough to keep any from relegation.

We simply can't do that though, because whoever comes will be on stupid wages because that's the only way we'll get them to sign, and it'll just keep this cycle of over paying on average players who we then cannot sell because no club will pay the wage they want.

how dumb do you have to be.................a player wants out and you keep him

back in the successful era, the manager would kick a shoe at the same guy

solution:
change ownership
get the right management
get the right player manager
recruit and build a winning team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back