FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

We Interrupt This Broadcast... Channel 7's attempts to recreate the sketch comedy genre. There's some talent in there, couple of funny sketches, bit repetitive at 45 minutes, already starting to wonder how they keep it going for weeks.

Tonight on mastermind there was a young female contestant who every time she did not know an answer replied with "lunar" instead of "pass". Is this a new trendy way of speaking? I am fully expectant I may wish I hadn't asked this question.

Tonight on mastermind there was a young female contestant who every time she did not know an answer replied with "lunar" instead of "pass". Is this a new trendy way of speaking? I am fully expectant I may wish I hadn't asked this question.

If there's a tiebreaker, the person with the most passes is eliminated. Better to have a designated guess word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's a tiebreaker, the person with the most passes is eliminated. Better to have a designated guess word.

I think Mastermind still penalise contestants if they don't give a definitive answer to a question, regardless of whether they say "pass" or some other word. But I thank you for your level-headed response. I was fearing an answer related to woke beliefs (whatever that means) or American street talk.

Line of Duty.
Have now watched four seasons.

It's pretty intense and I love the extended interview scenes. Circumstance sees me watch one ep at a time but back in the day I'd be up until 3am "just one more" I recon.

Most of the characters seem pretty believable. Occasionally I think the script goes a bit bonkers with scenes that just don't ring true. And occasionally some plotlines with potential do not get explored which can disappoint, but all in all it's a good watch. Dare I say it's a "thinking person's cop show"

Have now watched four seasons.

It's pretty intense and I love the extended interview scenes. Circumstance sees me watch one ep at a time but back in the day I'd be up until 3am "just one more" I recon.

Most of the characters seem pretty believable. Occasionally I think the script goes a bit bonkers with scenes that just don't ring true. And occasionally some plotlines with potential do not get explored which can disappoint, but all in all it's a good watch. Dare I say it's a "thinking person's cop show"
It's bloody great, Hastings is an epic character.

It's bloody great, Hastings is an epic character.
Agree but I'd have Lindsay Denton as the best character on that show and one of TV's best period. Had no idea what side she was on or her motivations most of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back