List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree

If McKenzie started a wing and half back flank and ended up doing it Worrell can easily end up doing it , more suited
Has Worrell ever played KPD? I just noted he is the same height as HH (a slightly surprising 195cm) so possibly he is an option - assuming he is recontracted..

Moir...if available. Aerial ability off the charts and an absolute deadeye dick, dare I say it a better kick than Fog.
And a like Max a player I think can contribute early on.
Moir is not the replacement we need for Tex. I think caddy, Riley whetherall or Logan morris could be good replacements. IMO both will still be on the board at our pick and they are around the same height as Tex. My choice would be Morris. A lot tougher and more athletic.

Unfortunately Moir is not a key fwd. I’d like to see him play some league footy before the draft as well.

I‘ve watched their games this year..

Butters is massively overrated if you ask me.. I simply cannot see what everyone sees in him..

Sure, he takes the ball cleanly and then has a great burst of speed but he then generally just jams it on the boot often to no one in particular..

goes missing for big chunks of the game too.

not sure I’d be giving up anything like a top 10 pick for him.. which is the barest of bare minimum that the dees are gonna ask for in any trade for Pickett.
Butters and Duursma have come back to pack massively

Butters is too small to be a genuine full time mid , not strong enough thru hips at this stage

Still a good little player but maybe not the ceiling of others

Has Worrell ever played KPD? I just noted he is the same height as HH (a slightly surprising 195cm) so possibly he is an option - assuming he is recontracted..
Only as junior , showed some capable on 3rd talls when he played afl

Am sure in time could do it , would have thought an option as early as this year if body comes right

Moir is not the replacement we need for Tex. I think caddy, Riley whetherall or Logan morris could be good replacements. IMO both will still be on the board at our pick and they are around the same height as Tex. My choice would be Morris. A lot tougher and more athletic.

Unfortunately Moir is not a key fwd. I’d like to see him play some league footy before the draft as well.
Huh?

Where TF did I suggest Ashton Moir woild be seen as A Tex Walker replacement?

Isn’t Fog the natural replacement for Tax as our key leading forward? TT as tall clunker and then various options for 3rd tall like Gollant or Mc Adam. HH as a swingman ideally also

Butters and Duursma have come back to pack massively

Butters is too small to be a genuine full time mid , not strong enough thru hips at this stage

Still a good little player but maybe not the ceiling of others
just imagine in terms of both Adelaide teams…Rankine overtakes Rozee as the best game breaker of that draft (not hard) and then Chayce overtakes Butters in time (slightly harder to imagine). And Crows fans talk about the great draft of 2018 for decades to come :)

but you are right in terms of Butters core strength. I have noticed this weakness also which becomes an issue in congestion.

Moir...if available. Aerial ability off the charts and an absolute deadeye dick, dare I say it a better kick than Fog.
And a like Max a player I think can contribute early on.
Long way to go yet, but we’d need to pony up for Moir, right? I like the idea of spending up big this year to get a top 5 pick (assuming we don’t finish bottom five).

We expect to improve in coming years, so will be getting further and further from the top end of the draft. Time to do what Port did with Rozee.

just imagine in terms of both Adelaide teams…Rankine overtakes Rozee as the best game breaker of that draft (not hard) and then Chayce overtakes Butters in time (slightly harder to imagine). And Crows fans talk about the great draft of 2018 for decades to come :)

but you are right in terms of Butters core strength. I have noticed this weakness also which becomes an issue in congestion.
Rozee will never be a mistake

Bona fide star no matter what others do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long way to go yet, but we’d need to pony up for Moir, right? I like the idea of spending up big this year to get a top 5 pick (assuming we don’t finish bottom five).

We expect to improve in coming years, so will be getting further and further from the top end of the draft. Time to do what Port did with Rozee.
We need a blue chip mid as priority

He has clearly shown lots of class BEFORE this year. He would offer Power good trade leverage IMO

Butters could get a Pickett deal across the line - but that’s a class robbing Peter to pay Paul. When you list sports significant assets they are giving one to get a slightly better one. That’s not how they usually (or any team) operate as you are not getting better

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We need a blue chip mid as priority

There could be a relatively cheap option out of contract next year from up North. Watched him in the first quarter of their game against the Saints and you can see it’s in him. Hopefully wants to follow Rankine to the team he followed as a kid

Butters could get a Pickett deal across the line - but that’s a class robbing Peter to pay Paul. When you list sports significant assets they are giving one to get a slightly better one. That’s not how they usually (or any team) operate as you are not getting better

Agree overall but with JHF and Rozee (both absolute elite mids already locked in) and a Brownlow Medalist still in their tasty mix, Butters is the (surplus) one who gives most leverage for a trade game changer - whatever that player may be. This year Butters is well down on previous years output and I tend to agree with Jeff’s analysis re his core physical weakness restricting long term midfield capabilities

There could be a relatively cheap option out of contract next year from up North. Watched him in the first quarter of their game against the Saints and you can see it’s in him. Hopefully wants to follow Rankine to the team he followed as a kid

Do tell...Luko is contracted until 2026?

Charlie Ballard to 2025?

Ok stop teasing…who?

Hollands?…..

Do tell...Luko is contracted until 2026?

Elijah. Had a great first quarter this weekend - looked strong in the contest. Can’t be enjoying playing for that rabble soulless club. Must be jealous of what his brother gets to do playing for a high profile club like Carlton.

I say relatively cheap because he hasn’t done anything to warrant a top ten pick for him at this stage - but you can see the talent.

We should be all in to get him unless we can get a Duursma or like in this years draft which seems unlikely

Hollands is yet another kid who’s development, and thus career is being ruined at the Suns..

Yet another player they are playing out of position because they have too many talented young players and can’t fit them all in.

was a classy forward that showed all the signs of being able to push into the midfield..

so they are playing him as a half back flanker!..

Hollands is yet another kid who’s development, and thus career is being ruined at the Suns..

Yet another player they are playing out of position because they have too many talented young players and can’t fit them all in.

was a classy forward that showed all the signs of being able to push into the midfield..

so they are playing him as a half back flanker!..
hollands is definitely is on that we focus on now Day is a potential brownlow medallist at hawthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back