Game Day Round 6 v Richmond, @ MCG ANZAC Eve 24 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod hat on:
First rule of the Dees board is don't be flogs to each other: Mod. Notice - UPDATED Melbourne Board Rules 08/2021

That goes for pass-agg and agg-agg posts. We're all nuffies here; whether you're right or wrong is ultimately irrelevant. Unless all the alts are Goodwin/Yze/Chaplin then whatever we post is ultimately worthless to what happens with the team. That's not to say don't discuss, or do so passionately, but accept that at the end of the day whether you're right or wrong on BF has no actual value in the real world (or here tbh, there's no prize for being most right about whatever we're posting about).

If someone is annoying take break and do something else for a bit. If they're being a real a-hole breaking rules and being abusive let a mod/admin know and we'll tidy things up (noting that we have lives outside BF too so it won't always be immediate).

again, don't be flogs to each other.

Or worse "Johnny Karate"...

"Well, we were going to put up a fight, but I decided to put in place arbitrary numerical values on our soldiers based on nothing but my gut feel and that meant that our metaphorical window of opportunity to attack was closed. Obviously it's disappointing to give up, especially on behalf of the people actually going into battle, but my job as Forum General means I have to make the tough figurative choices of the cyber landscape before there's enough physical evidence to do so accurately."
Think About It GIF by Identity

All antagonism and GIFs aside, should we get a good result tonight will that sway you a bit back into a positive mindset on our chances for this year? Personally I'm keen to see our forward mix, especially from a pressure perspective, given it's the first time all of JVR, Petty and Kozzy will be in the forward line together.

All antagonism and GIFs aside, should we get a good result tonight will that sway you a bit back into a positive mindset on our chances for this year? Personally I'm keen to see our forward mix, especially from a pressure perspective, given it's the first time all of JVR, Petty and Kozzy will be in the forward line together.
I am keen to see this set up.

Winning is mandatory. Next month not telling us much aside from if forward line works.

"The best way I can sum it up is it wasn’t us” (c) S. Goodwin

I hope we are back from whatever place/wherever we were last week.

I am keen to see this set up.

Winning is mandatory. Next month not telling us much aside from if forward line works.
Can understand that given the upcoming opposition, but the forward line working is a massive part of our chances this year IMO, so that will be a key indicator.

Anyone know what time the Anzac ceremony starts? Can’t find it anywhere
from Dees website:
The ANZAC Day Eve pre-game ceremony will pay tribute to those who currently serve, veterans and family members of the Australian Defence Force. We encourage all fans attending to be in their seats by 6:45pm for the ANZAC Observance Ceremony.

heading in for yet another Anzac eve game, been to every one except last year (thanks to 2 cancelled flights), looking forward to JVR terrorising the Richmond defense like our man Jesse back in 2015

* that I love cringe war s**t.
Dig a trench around the G and put these campaigners in facepaint. Blow s**t out of cannons. I’m going to scream “FREEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!” after every goal and salute to the stars whenever there’s a htb.

* yeah! War!!!!!!! Whoop whooop!!!!
I think you might appreciate this then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy S to 20+3 tonight and cement his spot for the next 2 seasons, thereby attaining true whipping boy status. Congratulations Tom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back