Preview Richmond vs West Coast - 1:45pm Saturday the 6th of May @ The MCG - Desperate times call for desperate measures... or do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something? Since when did Cumberland become a small forward overnight? Odd melts
You haven’t read Noah’s thread page then.. apparently he’s meant to be Castagnas replacement according to rioli2rioli

How the heck does Miller stay in the side by having only 2 possessions, no kicks, and minus 4 meters gained?
How Does Graham waltz straight back in it was similar rd1 limited preparation no practice matches and in he comes
I think our concerns may be greater than we care to admit if JG Is a walk up start in our best 23

fight biting GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know how kmac is not omitted he has been absolutely horrible this season
We have that many players in line for omission that McIntosh retains his position. He would have fallen out of favour if he played like this in our Premiership years (like he was in 2019 I think). We just have too many players that need to be omitted ahead of him.

Graham would have to be underdone…feels like he’s been rushed back
We always rush him back. Hardwick thinks he is the second coming of GAJ.

Don’t know how kmac is not omitted he has been absolutely horrible this season

Hardwicks favorites can have one average game out of 6 sh1t ones without fear of ever being dropped. As soon as his non favourites have one bad one they're out the door. Blicavs runs all day too but unlike McIntosh he influences games. Too many around here bundle kmac and Pickett together. When Pickett gets 30 lays 6 tackles takes 10 marks, kicks a goal it's as though by osmosis spud McIntosh gets credited for it. He's fu@ken useless McIntosh...... Can run though

Last edited:
How Does Graham waltz straight back in it was similar rd1 limited preparation no practice matches and in he comes
I think our concerns may be greater than we care to admit if JG Is a walk up start in our best 23

It was a very minor hammy - Saad coming back from a hammy after 1 week is rushing someone back - is definitely in our best side when fit

Cumberland out is keen. Our forwardline is a joke. Lol Miller/Soldo/Samson in the wet. Young had to go regardless unless they wanted to drop Broad. We cant go that tall in defence again.

We are not tall in defence. Young is out and Miller won’t play KPD. So it’s Balta, Grimes, Broad, Vlastuin as our KPD’s … so 1 x ‘tall’.

Then Miller provides ruck coverage and/or KPD coverage should Balta get injured or Grimes get exposed down back.

If it’s p**sing with rain I’d expect Miller to come out of the team to be replaced by Sonsie.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hardwicks favorites can have one average game out of 6 without fear of ever being dropped. As soon as his non favourites have one bad one they're out the door. Blicavs runs all day too but unlike McIntosh he influences games. Too many around here bundle kmac and Pickett together. When Pickett gets 30 lays 6 tackles takes 10 marks, kicks a goal it's as though by osmosis spud McIntosh gets credited for it. He's fu@ken useless McIntosh...... Can run though
You do realise there is a match committee and it’s not just Hardwick?

No need to melt … he will be sub. Let’s not forget his last 7 quarters have produced almost nothing.

Assuming he’s not working hard enough off-field to get the best out of himself then just like Stack, he only has himself to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s BS
He had a personal trainer for preseason.. the guy meticulously takes notes in his journal every meeting they have

I just can’t see him not working hard when he’s doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back