Player Watch #35: Harry "Coleman" Petty – the answer to our KPF woes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you hate Tom Sparrow as much as me?

Do you hate Tom Sparrow as much as me?
Time to restart TK's classic post-186 thread

Don't think I've seen that before, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

it is so grim that Neeld came AFTER this.

God we've been cursed by feet since Clint Bartram. My foot fetish is really suffering.

F*** you Tom Sparrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't disagree with that. But a forward line of JVR, Fritsch, Petracca, Pickett, Chandler & ANB is capable of winning a premiership, with Gawn/JSmith the main rotations.
That’s fair. I guess my thinking is that the guy is just starting to look good as a forward after being wasted all year as a defender and presenting as a strong forward target, but I guess if we can cover his input from a presentation and kicking perspective then it’s ok.

Oliver back is huge.

I still had us right in the hunt for a flag prior to the Richmond game but man, Petty was such a bonus to discover so late in the season. Just means our biggest weakness over the past 18 months is still there. Will need some massive efforts from others to overcome it.

I still had us right in the hunt for a flag prior to the Richmond game but man, Petty was such a bonus to discover so late in the season. Just means our biggest weakness over the past 18 months is still there. Will need some massive efforts from others to overcome it.
It’s *en cruel that it’s happened. We honestly need Tom McDonald to just give one last effort and retire with a second flag.

Not really
I'm excited to see how he goes with the more attacking gameplan and hopefully means Trac goes back to spending more time up forward. Also means we get to drop one of Harmes or Jordon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back