Strategy The 'F' Word: Our forward line heading into finals

Which six players are your preferred forward mix for the remainder of the year (when fit)?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Might as well say we lose because we didn't have enough demon spirit.
We lost cause of too much demon spirit. The finals slogan will always tell the tale.
Im eagerly anticipating what it will be this year... will it be in the style of : "Give em Hell" - premiership glory or "Demon Spirit" - embarrassing straight sets exit.

We lost cause of too much demon spirit. The finals slogan will always tell the tale.
Im eagerly anticipating what it will be this year... will it be in the style of : "Give em Hell" - premiership glory or "Demon Spirit" - embarrassing straight sets exit.
"Let's Dee Friends"

Read the news lately mate....?
So overblown. Went to a gathering where parents and kids were both present. Did that every bloody week as a junior, only difference was the club wasn't attached to a school.

So overblown. Went to a gathering where parents and kids were both present. Did that every bloody week as a junior, only difference was the club wasn't attached to a school.

That IS the difference though. Not a big deal, but just a bit dumb by Velvet.

Got me interested now, what is the song?
You'll be disappointed it's just the Hawks song with Sharks and Tarwin replacing Hawthorn and Hawks.

The wonny song was ridgy didge though unless it was ripped from an old VFA team which is possible

Went to change my vote now that Petty is done for the season. Noticed Schache didn't even make the poll :$
Fixed! Honestly had forgotten he existed prior to this week, but by all means pick him if it means no T-Mac, Brown or Grundy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald and Brown are not the answer

Grundy will get another crack, but he will just disappoint us

Schache has played one game at AFL level and was average v NM

Do we just go with Trac as the main target until Fritsch is good?

The way I look at it, the best we can hope for now is someone who will bring the ball to ground rather than get outmarked, which is why I have our options to ranked this way:

Can they crash a pack?

JVR - yes
Smith - yes, until he gets injured
Grundy - occasionally, but doesn't seem to know how to get separation in the forward line to do it
Brown - no
Tmac - not unless its on his train tracks and nobody touches him
Jefferson - probably not yet
Schache - absolutely not

The way I look at it, the best we can hope for now is someone who will bring the ball to ground rather than get outmarked, which is why I have our options to ranked this way:

Can they crash a pack?

JVR - yes
Smith - yes, until he gets injured
Grundy - occasionally, but doesn't seem to know how to get separation in the forward line to do it
Brown - no
Tmac - not unless its on his train tracks and nobody touches him
Jefferson - probably not yet
Schache - absolutely not

Do they have enough courage to back into packs and get smashed by Angus Brayshaw?

JVR - No
Smith - No
Grundy - No
Brown - No
TMac - No
Jeffo - No
Schache - Yes

haters GIF

MFC fan favourite Josh Schache is a twist I certainly did not expect.

Team Grundy for me.

Back