12:30PM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo

Monday, September 4
LSU Vs Florida State
9:30AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

Tuesday, September 5
Clemson @ Duke
10AM ESPN2 WatchESPN Kayo

• All times in AEST
  • ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNews, SEC Network & ACC Network streaming on WatchESPN. [Included with a residential Foxtel sports subscription]
  • Pac-12 Network available on Youtube

Our game was a bit rough. It was a very Bobo like offensive game making me long for Monken already. Started very slow and conservative before letting Beck operate with a bit more freedom. There was little to no rhythm to the offence at times with the amount of penalties and injured players all game. I'm happy we had a big enough lead that we got to see all 3 QBs with Vandagriff and Stockton both making some good throws. We are a bit banged up on offence so I can't wait to see how we look in 6 weeks with a (hopefully) fit offence.

Defensive wise I am not as sold as others seem to be. There was a lot of poor tackling but we also had a lot of 2nd and 3rd string guys in there for a lot of the 2nd half.

I wonder if all the knobs on r/CFB are feeling like morons for killing McAfee for picking Colorado on Gameday.

Our game was a bit rough. It was a very Bobo like offensive game making me long for Monken already. Started very slow and conservative before letting Beck operate with a bit more freedom. There was little to no rhythm to the offence at times with the amount of penalties and injured players all game. I'm happy we had a big enough lead that we got to see all 3 QBs with Vandagriff and Stockton both making some good throws. We are a bit banged up on offence so I can't wait to see how we look in 6 weeks with a (hopefully) fit offence.

Defensive wise I am not as sold as others seem to be. There was a lot of poor tackling but we also had a lot of 2nd and 3rd string guys in there for a lot of the 2nd half.

I wonder if all the knobs on r/CFB are feeling like morons for killing McAfee for picking Colorado on Gameday.
You're never wrong in a forum .... just the events didn't play out as they should. So really its football's fault

A team ranked on name and conference turns out to not be that good.
basketball wives if i had some pearls on id be clutching them GIF by VH1

LSU are good but it was always going to come down to their defence which is full of transfers.
they will be a typical Bryan Kelly team and end up a 4 loss team and somehow be ranked in the 20s at the end of the year on name alone.
and their bowl game will depend on if its before or after Dec 31. if its before they wont show up on or after they might decide to play but who the f**k knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they will be a typical Bryan Kelly team and end up a 4 loss team and somehow be ranked in the 20s at the end of the year on name alone.
and their bowl game will depend on if its before or after Dec 31. if its before they wont show up on or after they might decide to play but who the f**k knows.

4 losses is possible. You can put Bama down as an almost certain loss. Then it all comes down to how Auburn and A&M perform this season. I can't see them losing any more than that.

4 losses is possible. You can put Bama down as an almost certain loss. Then it all comes down to how Auburn and A&M perform this season. I can't see them losing any more than that.
Would it shock you for a Bryan Kelly team to lose to Mizzou or Florida?

How many week 1 games would the sec have played again ranked opponents? Not many if I were gambling man.
2022: 3 Georgia Vs 11 Oregon, 7 Utah @ Florida
2021: 1 Alabama Vs 14 Miami, 5 Georgia Vs 3 Clemson
2019: 11 Oregon @ 16 Auburn
2018: 6 Washington @ 9 Auburn
2017: 3 FSU Vs 1 Alabama, 11 Michigan Vs 17 Florida
2016: 20 USC Vs 1 Alabama, 5 LSU lost to unranked Wisconsin, 18 Georgia Vs 22 North Carolina

Michigan/UF was the loss.

So most years had 1 or 2. This year just had a really bad slate of kickoff games. Like almost no neutral site games.

Surely Auburn hasn't undone the damage Bryan Harsin did already?

(He was a good coach, but couldn't recruit the south to save him. That's where he lost.)

Would it shock you for a Bryan Kelly team to lose to Mizzou or Florida?
TBH - I expect him to run the table in the regular season, then struggle to score in their bowl.

TBH - I expect him to run the table in the regular season, then struggle to score in their bowl.
players have never been the issue for Kelly. its his coaching, and hubris

Surely Auburn hasn't undone the damage Bryan Harsin did already?

(He was a good coach, but couldn't recruit the south to save him. That's where he lost.)

They have recruited well and got some decent portal additions. They won't be as bad this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back