List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Least tomorrow free agency officially starts and then trade period from Monday so the end , resolution could be around the corner .
Trade period will be interesting , especially when the mention of a " MEGA DEAL " is mentioned.

Maybe not

1696446706745-png.1822492

It’s development not drafting though. All of those players were highly rated pre draft.

It’s development not drafting though. All of those players were highly rated pre draft.

McCartin was unlucky but he was more blue collar than blue chip.

Billings was always flakey flanker with more style than substance.

Clark and Coffield lack attributes that set them apart, they're pure role players.

Gresham was a good selection but he's been forced out.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Eagles are devastated that they missed out on Dev, so much so that there is now an increasing desire to trade pick 1 to Hawthorn for Tyler Brockman. Eagles fans devastated at the outcome. Harley Reid is also said to be devastated becuase he was looking forward to playing with Dev at the Eagles. Kane Cornes said he is not devasted but he is thrilled that the Eagles are devastated. The Eagles CEO Trevor Nisbett is planning to send an email to the fans let them know how devastated he is at Dev's decision. When questioned, Dev said he cannot make up mind whether to be devastated or not to be devastated.

Last edited:
The Eagles are devastated that they missed out on Dev, so much so that there is now an increasing desire to trade pick 1 to Hawthorn for Tyler Brockman. Eagles fans devastated at the outcome. Harley Reid is also said to be devastated becuase he was looking forward to playing with Dev at the Eagles. Kane Cornes said he is not devasted but he is thrilled that the Eagles are devastated.

With such blatant repetition, sadly this is such a devalued post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Dev's shoes I'd likely stay at the Lions too.

Ah well.

Let us now discuss the real matters.

What size shirt you reckon Harley Reid is and who should present it to him? Nickers or Benny C?
Do past players of the jumper pass it on? I thought about it but it's not the standard. Normally the coach hands it

In saying that if it was the standard for the old jumper holder to pass it on then I'd like to see Ben cousins do it. Sorry nic

I've got to say norf is pissing me off. I'm this close to saying we need to expell every single person associated with norf. Everyone.

We are dangerouslt getting close to norf people for some reason is quite disturbing

In Dev's shoes I'd likely stay at the Lions too.

Ah well.

Let us now discuss the real matters.

What size shirt you reckon Harley Reid is and who should present it to him? Nickers or Benny C?

Yeah...probably would've gotten him if they won the flag, but alas. Something to revisit in a couple years time when we have a half competitive team on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back