Remove this Banner Ad

stickman11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2006
Littlefooty.com
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sheedy to the Dees

Melbourne should be targeting Sheeds. Obviously Essedon are stalling, I would love to see someone like Sheeds take over at the Dee's. Knows more about the game than anyone else in the box, knows how to get the best out of his younger players, knows how to build a premiership side...

Sheeds is the man. Voss is a #@#%% knowit all.

Re: Sheedy to the Dees

I doubt Richmond will sack Wallace but if they had any goolies they would sack Wallace and Miller and offer Sheedy 3 years and complete control. He would pay for himself and Wallace’s payout overnight. The membership would bulge, sponsors would clamour to get on board, the draft picks would be beat up into world peace and there would be players spun into world beaters in the media by the bucket load. When the dust settled on all the hype, spin and Sheedy BS Richmond would still have a better coach, a far better marketing outlook and no Miller.

Melbourne should try and find the next Paul Roos and if they make a bad choice they’ll get draft picks for their trouble. They have missed their shot at a flag while Neitz and co could make an impact.

Melbourne should target Sheedy or Pagan. Good experienced coaches dont come around much.

Voss is to thick to coach.

Richmond wont sack wallace, melbourne i think will go for a younger coach... i think fremantle would be the best bet.. sheedy could easily steer them to the 2008 premiership

l agree , the more you see and hear Voss the more you realise he has everyone sucked in

I can't agree more.

Any club that takes on a great player thinking he has a great coaching brain without him doing his apprenticeship would be foolish.

There's too much speculation about his ability to coach, based on his ability to play the game. :rolleyes:

I can't agree more.

Any club that takes on a great player thinking he has a great coaching brain without him doing his apprenticeship would be foolish.

There's too much speculation about his ability to coach, based on his ability to play the game. :rolleyes:

I'd have sheeds as first and Pagan maybe second. Shouldn't judge pagan on his years at Carlton - that is just plain unfair.

Sheedy isnt going anywhere considering the spot we were in last year he has done an amazing effort to get us where we are now. I always knew that we wont make finals but did they get rid of him in 1998? No, they stuck with him and within 2 years we won a premiership. Sheeds isnt going anywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see anyone replace Demetriou.

as for Sheed's as our coach it would be ok but I would like him to get a couple of players frash out of the game as assistants so they can be trained up for the top job because I can't see Sheed's lasting five years.

I think a better choice would be Ratten or McKenna, then try to get someone like Sheedy in the position of director of footy so his knowledge can still be used.

The Dee's will get Connelly....:eek:

That's from a source inside the club....

The "s**t-Dees" would be a better option.....whoever will coach Melbourne will be the scrap heap that doesn't make the cut for Carlton or Essendon job. Sad but true!!!!

yeah right buddy, whoever takes on your rabble will be doing it 3 years and then get the arse because with that crap list it'll be 10 years before you make the finals, joyful and true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back