Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, seriously I know, Pies players would use snapchat or whatsapp for things like that, not sms text lol lets not pretend here that we have 40+ angels on our list
I'm not pretending anything. I wouldn't have a clue who is taking recreational drugs in my football team, at my work, in my neighbourhood, my community, my family .. and most people wouldn't.

Unless they're partaking with them or specifically being told.

I'm not pretending anything. I wouldn't have a clue who is taking recreational drugs in my football team, at my work, in my neighbourhood, my community, my family .. and most people wouldn't.

Yep, Very true, part of me feels for Smith and oliver and what they are going through, could very easily be two of our players

Yep, Very true, part of me feels for Smith and oliver and what they are going through, could very easily be two of our players
I don't feel sorry for them. We've had our fair share of controversy.

They know the rules. They face the consequences.

Who cares if they're a footballer or not. Consequences for your actions.

I don't feel sorry for them. We've had our fair share of controversy.

They know the rules. They face the consequences.

Who cares if they're a footballer or not. Consequences for your actions.
Yeah, they've brought it on themselves.

Wasn't sure where to put this but thought you guys might be interested so I chose this thread. Zai Millane, nephew of your beloved Darren and son of brother John, has been named to play for the Suns in their scratch match against the Lions tomorrow night. Great opportunity for the young lad to mix it with the likes of Lachie Neale and Touk Miller.

I would suggest it would be a bit different in a football club. Or really a lot of environments that features a bunch of young men in their (mostly) 20s. Particularly with a lot of disposable income.

Recreational drug use is surprisingly very, very common. In fact one of the first things people discover when they do cocaine is how many other people do cocaine.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would suggest it would be a bit different in a football club. Or really a lot of environments that features a bunch of young men in their (mostly) 20s. Particularly with a lot of disposable income.

Recreational drug use is surprisingly very, very common. In fact one of the first things people discover when they do cocaine is how many other people do cocaine.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know how common recreational drug use is.

My point is if you aren't someone in that clique, you wouldn't automatically know who or what anyone is using, how much, when or how often.

Which just proves your point that once you are a part of that group, you're surprised by who else is.

There are always people you don't tell. People you can't trust, people who have no clue and people who just don't want to know.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very sad for Angus, I hope these guys who have to retire early get some kind of pay off with their long term health down the track by making these tough calls.

Maynard will feel terrible, but deep down he and we know it was a footballing accident.

Our Murph has been knocked out a ton of times - it happens.

It does seem once players get knocked out once or twice, some of them are just extremely prone to being knocked out very easily.

McCartins concussion last year was extremely light in terms of physical contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back