Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Morning Love GIF by Travis Foster
Oooo so many early birds 👋🏻

Oooo so many early birds 👋🏻
I'm normally up around 4:30 am, because on work days I either start at 6:00 am or 6:30 am. I've done that for so many years now, that even on my days off, my body wakes me up that early regardless. 6:00 am is a sleep in for me (like I did this morning).

Making a terrarium today. Before she died my sister gave me her fishbowl and I’m going to grow pretty stuff in it. I can’t have a lot of plants inside the house because my daughter’s stupid cat eats them 🙄 So a terrarium is the go for a lovely spot near a window. My other sis is here for the week so she’s making one with me in her fishtank, she’s killed 4 fish in it so that experiment is over for her lol.
So lunch, terreriums and laughs I would imagine mogs 🤗

Some of the pretty s**t we bought yesterday

View attachment 1933442
Love it! We made terrariums as part of my work social club back in October last year. I'll have to take a photo of mine when I get to work. I love watching when it 'rains' in there 😍

Yes! It's Market day and I might be able to squeeze in some quaffing too!😉

Have a great day, folks!
Quaffing? Sounds like shopping for quaffles, doesn't it MWPP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm normally up around 4:30 am, because on work days I either start at 6:00 am or 6:30 am. I've done that for so many years now, that even on my days off, my body wakes me up that early regardless. 6:00 am is a sleep in for me (like I did this morning).
Same, 5 is normal, 6 is a sleep in!

Love it! We made terrariums as part of my work social club back in October last year. I'll have to take a photo of mine when I get to work. I love watching when it 'rains' in there 😍
Inspire me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back