Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at LJP86's Lair (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

No we are part of an ethical democratic people's republic of sovereign worship of our humble and benevolent lord.
I do not tolerate such slander so I will flatter you with an offer for you to apologise to me and I will consider accepting it if you are sincere enough, the consequences of not doing so cannot be safely written.

Have a good day. :)
I love this post. I showed this post to my family & they also loved this post. We bought a projector & showed this post to the whole neighborhood & they also loved this post. Our lives have changed because of this post. We are grateful to you for this post. Thank you so much for this post.

7762a258133f334cbca1beaf5697701f.gif

All hail Greenery! Supreme leader is very kind. Supreme leader gave us all fur coats for good behavior. Our dogs and cats have all also mysteriously disappeared but that's just what we get for old impure thoughts of mutiny.
Does my mercy and benevolence know no bounds?

I love this post. I showed this post to my family & they also loved this post. We bought a projector & showed this post to the whole neighborhood & they also loved this post. Our lives have changed because of this post. We are grateful to you for this post. Thank you so much for this post.
You're welcome sport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back