Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of three things:

The players on the whole, are simply not AFL standard.

The players don’t believe in what they’re being taught.

The players are mentally cooked.

Actually, no need to choose.

It’s all three.

Certainly all three. But I'd tinker with point two. The players don't believe they are capable of doing what they're being taught.

Still crack up at the carry on over our win against GC in the final round last year, a team that was intent on making sure they lost to us. Yet it was sold like a culture building exercise on our part.

Make no mistake we arent beating anyone by merit any time soon. Our only chance of winning a game this year will be late on if we happen to match up with someone that has intent to lose to us.

So if we stay anchored to the bottom of the table….cue the fake outrage from media / expert fans about us getting whatever pick(s) ……oh the melts ….
As the AC/DC song goes…it’s a (f*#&#) long way to the top…..
It’s going to be a long year……

Still crack up at the carry on over our win against GC in the final round last year, a team that was intent on making sure they lost to us. Yet it was sold like a culture building exercise on our part.

Make no mistake we arent beating anyone by merit any time soon. Our only chance of winning a game this year will be late on if we happen to match up with someone that has intent to lose to us.
Winning culture tho! Past five weeks have shown how much that means!

I was called out for overreacting last week when I highlighted how much better the Eagles looked than us. Safe to say I am feeling even more vindicated now. Not that I even am happy being right in this scenario.

We are going to finish last this season again. This is an absolute travesty for the club. A club of our insignificant stature simply cannot afford to be down for so long. I am beginning to grow concerned about the future of our club's existence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC aren't home, yet. They look cooked. The problem is that Richmond look trash.

Edit: okay, now they're home

Can just see us finishing last and there is no real standout pick 1 this year. Terrific.
Harley Reid is *ing unbelievable BTW. Plays like an actual man. Loves contact. Exactly what we need. We’d play him at HB though.
Smilie might be a standout pick for our needs

How did Jy Simpkin get to Optus Oval so quickly and why is he wearing the Eagles No.11?

I was called out for overreacting last week when I highlighted how much better the Eagles looked than us. Safe to say I am feeling even more vindicated now. Not that I even am happy being right in this scenario.

We are going to finish last this season again. This is an absolute travesty for the club. A club of our insignificant stature simply cannot afford to be down for so long. I am beginning to grow concerned about the future of our club's existence.
Round five. Worry about the things you can control. Go kick your cat or something.

This game is shitfest.

Richmond out shitting the Eagles.

When can we play a side like these that doesn’t punish turnover?

Look at the players kicking goals, Jake Waterman and some Richmond bloke I don’t know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back