Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhhhh......good to be home.
Wiggles will win this one.

PS: Score review. Vision so blurry the ARC simply gave up.

PPS: Kayo is usually ok for me. Our game was fine and in 4k (even though I don't believe it really is). The Wiggles game was unwatchable. TV is connected via Ethernet. Had to switch to watching the game on Foxtel TV. Is anyone else watching on Kayo? Or trying to?

imagine if we could get a home game against a shit opponent…

Probably still lose, but imagine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond with no Taranto and Short on the bench really struggling with run and dash from West Coast. Dusty has done nothing but the ball just hasn't been in the forward line for Richmond. IF the weagles start the third quarter off strongly Richmond could be in serious trouble, long way to go though.

We are the worst team in the comp by a long margin.

Not sure where that team in the first two rounds went? At least we looked like a football side.

Now we look like a rudderless rabble.

Having shit leaders like McDonald, Corr and Simpkin coming back into the side has correlated with the return to epic shitness.

We are the worst team in the comp by a long margin.

Not sure where that team in the first two rounds went? At least we looked like a football side.

Now we look like a rudderless rabble.

Having ahit leaders like McDonald, Corr and Simpkin coming back into the side has correlated with the return to epic shitness.

Losing Goater meant McDonald could stroll back in, was a ****ing disastrous injury...

We don't look capable of beating anyone.

A few weeks ago I said, based on who I'd tip if we played them next week, that we'd win 5 games for the year. I've downgraded to one - West Coast at Blundstone. And I reckon I'd be in the minority even with that.

At least the scum got hammered by the other scum on the same day as last week's loss to the lions. Today we get slaughtered and also see west coast most likely beating Richmond making us stone motherless

We don't look capable of beating anyone.
One of three things:

The players on the whole, are simply not AFL standard.

The players don’t believe in what they’re being taught.

The players are mentally cooked.

Actually, no need to choose.

It’s all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back