Player Watch #30: Charlie Comben

Remove this Banner Ad

Great interview. I really hope this kid's injury issues are behind him and he gets a decent run at AFL football, he looks to be a tremendous talent and could be a major player either back or forward in future years.
Reminds me of Robbie Tarrant.

Similar career structures, forward perpetually injured then moved back and become a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of Robbie Tarrant.

Similar career structures, forward perpetually injured then moved back and become a star.
Yeah, I was going to make mention of that myself, but I thought I'd be laughed off the forum because he has only played two games down back (and not many more up forward), so it's nice to see someone else thinks the same thing. :)

AFL's website taking the piss. Love it.

View attachment 1959575

Took him 2 games to accomplish numbers Magoo Mckay couldn't do in several seasons.

If that's not an indictment on the true skill ceiling of this bloke I don't know what is, the only good thing he ever did was fool everyone into thinking he was worth over 1mil

Ruck, forward....he looks like he could be genuinely A grade down back...can we just be happy with that?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Maybe why Clarko was not to worried about drafting a KPD since he has arrived. Might be a bit more switched on than quite a few posters on here think Not referring to you in this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back