Game Day Rd 7 - Dogs @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading to the game with my daughter tonight and she will be angry if we don't win. So I'm feeling anxious after last week's game. This week was supposed to be party time for us.
Tell her that our ancestral sword, the fabled jumper No.29 has returned and with it our fortunes!! Regale her with tales of the great one and segue into Cooper watch, the game within a game!

I can honestly see Simpson being the sub so they can give a massive round of applause when the #29 makes its return to the field for the first time in 8 years for us, that or he starts on the bench.

Tell her that our ancestral sword, the fabled jumper No.29 has returned and with it our fortunes!! Regale her with tales of the great one and segue into Cooper watch, the game within a game!

Simpson has something special about him

Simpson has something special about him
If my selective and short term memory serves me, the Peel game that he got ironed out and we thought he was gone for the day, maybe his first game, Voss was hit with a high fend off trying to tackle a defender and in retribution Cooper put both mits into the bastards chest, a much bigger bloke to tell him he was a right so and so, the vigor of the lad!

No pressure but he's threatening to be a legend of the club, I can feel it.

It's really difficult to be excited for this game after the last 3 weeks. Really difficult to be optimistic in the slightest. Difficult not to think we have wildly overrated our entire list.

I applaud those with optimism for our season and our future but I'm pretty broken and have lost a large amount of interest. I might wash my (drastically thinning) hair and have an early night to be honest. I hope Coops and Voss have good debuts though.

It's really difficult to be excited for this game after the last 3 weeks. Really difficult to be optimistic in the slightest. Difficult not to think we have wildly overrated our entire list.

I applaud those with optimism for our season and our future but I'm pretty broken and have lost a large amount of interest. I might wash my (drastically thinning) hair and have an early night to be honest. I hope Coops and Voss have good debuts though.
Yeah if we lose this by falling behind early and grinding our way back only to fall short, the season is done. Gotta be able to read the tea leaves. Play the yoof give Darcy plenty of game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the feeling that we will have our pants pulled down in this one... Bulldogs by 23 points...

Geez I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope I'm wrong on this one.

I applaud those with optimism for our season and our future but I'm pretty broken and have lost a large amount of interest. I might wash my (drastically thinning) hair and have an early night to be honest. I hope Coops and Voss have good debuts though
Do you mean have an early night and not watch the game? Because it'll still be early after the game, may as well have a passing glance here and there to see what's happening lol.

Do you mean have an early night and not watch the game? Because it'll still be early after the game, may as well have a passing glance here and there to see what's happening lol.
I'm an eastern stater, there's in-laws up from NSW and I'm a bit crook. Good time (and reason) to have an early mark I think

I'm an eastern stater, there's in-laws up from NSW and I'm a bit crook. Good time (and reason) to have an early mark I think

You will love the replay with freshly washed hair and feeling better.

Get well friend!

fabio GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back