List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is this 'Pedlar our for the season' chat coming from? I've seen it a couple of times now, but there doesn't appear to be a source.

The club themselves say that he's seeing a surgeon today, and that they don't know the extent of the injury.

Braden Ingram tweet

I think he does. I wouldn't mind Kobe Ryan from Westies if we're willing to take a Sanfl player:

I hope we give him a chance especially with Pedlar now missing for the rest of the year, he’s been dominating SANFL for the past 2 years and is still only 20(?).

Any West fans with an opinion as to why he’s been overlooked for the last few years?

I think someone will lose their job out of Kelly, Nicks, Hamish or Reid. I think it might be Hamish but if we are going to do that we should do it soon.

I think Nicks will be the most likely to survive but will be told he needs to clean out his assistants. He might not have much say in who is brought in either.

The only positive in being out of finals contention this early is things can be put in place for 2025. Better than mathematically being able to make it six weeks out.
I'd be looking at the midfield coach for the area we regressed in the first few games as the most likely place for an upgrade, VB

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So if we now have the two list spots, will the club bother to go down the MSD route? To my mind, Murray would be the ideal pick up as a back-up ruckman / forward, and then surely we just roll the dice on a 20-22 year old mid?

Hey where are you Bicks ( Mutineer ] please is there any VFL players worth picking up in MSD .
Really keen to hear if there maybe a ruckman Fwd worth giving a opportunity as we are very thin currently and Gollant and Burgess didn't work out and EH you wouldn't want put your money on to be success as failed so many times before.

Hey where are you Bicks ( Mutineer ] please is there any VFL players worth picking up in MSD .
Really keen to hear if there maybe a ruckman Fwd worth giving a opportunity as we are very thin currently and Gollant and Burgess didn't work out and EH you wouldn't want put your money on to be success as failed so many times before.
Bicks is taking a break from BF for a bit.

LDU - $13-$15m for a 10 year contract is what they said.

LDU has a decision to make about how he wants to define his career. If he wants to bank that sort of money he should go his hardest. If he wants to win a premiership and play in a team with sustained level of success, he needs to think about setting up a contract that gifts his new side the opportunity to build a successful side while still affording him his market value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who were they talking about? i am in portugal so I can't get the video here.
LDU

Also on Sportsday (SEN) Daniel Hoyne talks about a potential Hayward trade to Sth Aust .....not complimentary at all, and saying his value might only be, if ADEL put him behind the ball .....he has failed statistical expectations as a FWD

LDU

Also on Sportsday (SEN) Daniel Hoyne talks about a potential Hayward trade to Sth Aust .....not complimentary at all, and saying his value might only be, if ADEL put him behind the ball .....he has failed statistical expectations as a FWD

I think he would be a great in for Smith... although we already have too many HBF and there is only so many you can push to the wing...

I think he would be a great in for Smith... although we already have too many HBF and there is only so many you can push to the wing...
Agree ....depends how you value Oscar Ryan ...again, is Hayward a need, or more a want, because he's free

North by the length of the straight

The talent North has accumulated into that club over the last 2 years is next level. It would not surprise me if within the next 2 seasons they are pushing finals. Its easy to laugh now but they will fly past us. Superior midfield, they will have a better forward line. We have holes in both and but a great backline. St Kilda I think are not confident in their list. Thats why they are about to splash the cash and go all in on a single player.

I hope we give him a chance especially with Pedlar now missing for the rest of the year, he’s been dominating SANFL for the past 2 years and is still only 20(?).

Any West fans with an opinion as to why he’s been overlooked for the last few years?
wasn't he quite highly regarded in his draft year? big accumulator, inside mid...maybe even SA captain? could be wrong.

Commentator says.
"who's closer to a Premiership, St Kilda or Nth Melb." :D:D:D

How long is a piece of string.
Both folded or merged before another flag. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back