Richard Hadley - ALL MERGED

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hadley for pick 52

Leigh Matthews said on 3AW tonight, that they wanted to keep Hadley, but he didn't want to be a lion anymore, and wanted to be traded to Carlton. Leigh said if we didn't take pick 52, we would of got nothing as Carlton would of picked him up in the PSD.

Quick question guys.

Do you believe Hadley has the potential to be a starting mid when we are a really good team? Could he be an A grader or will he be more of a stop gap player.

I've always liked the look of him but I'm more inetrested in what you guys think.

Leigh Matthews said on 3AW tonight, that they wanted to keep Hadley, but he didn't want to be a lion anymore, and wanted to be traded to Carlton. Leigh said if we didn't take pick 52, we would of got nothing as Carlton would of picked him up in the PSD.

Assuming Richmond bypassed him with their 1st pick in the PSD.

Quick question guys.

Do you believe Hadley has the potential to be a starting mid when we are a really good team? Could he be an A grader or will he be more of a stop gap player.

I've always liked the look of him but I'm more inetrested in what you guys think.

Before his knee recos hadley was seen as becoming a member of Brisbane's elite midfield group. I think you will find that he will be very good for you. Most people in Brisbane have big wraps on him and anything he did this year was a bonus. We were looking forward to Hads having a big 2008 with us, but it hasn't worked out that well. I wish Hads all the best.

Before his knee recos hadley was seen as becoming a member of Brisbane's elite midfield group. I think you will find that he will be very good for you. Most people in Brisbane have big wraps on him and anything he did this year was a bonus. We were looking forward to Hads having a big 2008 with us, but it hasn't worked out that well. I wish Hads all the best.

Thanks. It's always hard to lose a player.

Good luck to you guys next year. Brisbane have always been my second team as they are from my home state.I've been to quite a few matches over the years. Unfortunately one of them was the match against the Blues this year (god that hurt).

How the **** could he want to leave for more ****ing opportunities? The idiot has been out for two bloody seasons! Now he wants more opportunities? The bloody bastard was set for 22 games in the centre next season! God, I have lost totally respect for Hadley, I'm sorry to say it, but I sure as hell hope we give him a bloody smash around next season.

Bloody insulting, pick 52 for Hads? WTH were the Lions thinking, sure he was going to go into the PSD, but we could have got atleast a better pick for him, seriously, couldn't we?

DAMN YOU HADLEY!

Oh well, on the brighter side, our class of 2006 will be getting more games, I suspect Schmidt to take Hadley's spot/role.

Poor form Hads... We could have delisted him quite easily after his second reco but we showed faith in him...

He came back this year and showed a bit, now is looking for more money...

It just proves that some players see football purely as a job, with loyalty very rare now days...

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

How the **** could he want to leave for more ****ing opportunities? The ****ing idiot has been out for two ****ing seasons! Now he wants more opportunities? The bloody bastard was set for 22 games in the centre next season! God, I have lost totally respect for Hadley, I'm sorry to say it, but I sure as hell hope we give him a bloody smash around next season.

Bloody bullshit, pick 52 for Had? WTF wer eteh Lions thinking, sur ehe was going to go into the PSD, but we could have got atleast a better pick for him, seriously, couldn't we?

**** YOU HADLEY!

Oh well, on the brighter side, our class of 2006 will be getting more games, I suspect Schmidt to take Hadley's spot/role.

Totally - we should have at least got pick 36 at a minimum - Meeson and Moran were both taken with pick 37 and these guys are lucky to have been regulars - Does anyone know if Moran is a Queenslander and ruckman? If so why didn't we try a three way trade to get Moran as replacement for Wood. - We got dudded badly - pick 52 is as good as him going to the PSD - Hadley is a ***ker, Hadley is a ***ker - cant wait for big Rog or Browny to completely clean you up, you mug - go break a leg!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moran only left Kangaroos because of lack of opportunity. Do you think he would've wanted to come to a club already with Charman, Leuenberger and McDonald?

Does anyone know if Moran is a Queenslander and ruckman? If so why didn't we try a three way trade to get Moran as replacement for Wood.

Moran was behind McIntosh and Hale and wanted a trade to somewhere where he'd get more opportunity. Don't think he would have accepted a trade to Brisbane.

Moran was behind McIntosh and Hale and wanted a trade to somewhere where he'd get more opportunity. Don't think he would have accepted a trade to Brisbane.
Tad overrated, too. We should draft a young ruck in 2007 draft, develop him for a couple of seasons.

Is that some kind of joke? :confused:

You guys have got some weird obsession with ruckman.

Yeah it's really a joke, you guys mustn't have rated rucks in the past, the evidence is Hackland and McLaren. Now you have had to tank to assure yourselves prime spot for Kruezer. :rolleyes:

Good rucks= premierships.

What was the name of that ruck who played for i think it was Vic Country, whichever one Kruezer was not in, he is meant to be pretty decent isn't he? I'd suspect he would go in the first round though and we want a dynamic little machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back