Docker Mellington wants trade back to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Garlett I'm shallow enough to remind everyone how I rated Crichton more than Mellington. One game each this year, both against the Saints, where Jesse played way better than Josh. Both now delisted, but I maintain JC had the better career. Will be interesting to see where Mellington ends up.

Garlett I'm shallow enough to remind everyone how I rated Crichton more than Mellington. One game each this year, both against the Saints, where Jesse played way better than Josh. Both now delisted, but I maintain JC had the better career. Will be interesting to see where Mellington ends up.

I really likes Crichton's game against St Kilda. His and Faulks' game. Both gone now.

I really likes Crichton's game against St Kilda. His and Faulks' game. Both gone now.

Crichton was a natural footballer. I used to hate the bloke but he really showed a bit of leadership in that game against the Saints. I didn't see a lot in Faulks but poor old Crichton just pissed away his own contract with a laissez fare first year.

Mello will be a good little player. Unfortunately, we don't really have a slot for him. You can give him experience and games but at the same time, we are competing for a premiership.

Before his hamstring injury I would've had him as just in the best 22. Shame how one setback can snowball like that.
Oh well...."Next!!"

Let me just make this clear.

Mellington will NOT be at the club in 2014, whether a trade eventuates or not.

008651.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's becoming apparent a couple of posters have some knowledge on the real reason Mellington is being delisted.

I'm no good at reverse Psychology, so just tell us already.

By not saying what it is they're actually making it worse because most people will just assume the worst.
I now imagine Mellington spends his free time torturing puppies whilst watching the 2006 grand final on repeat.

I think it wouldn't be that unreasonable to suggest that probably half of our players use recreational drugs. Maybe moreso the younger ones. Definitely can't see Pav on the gear :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back