Competitions The Tontine Challenge back for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond, Geelong, Brissie or Adelaide for me this week.

I'd prefer to see Carlton lose than the other optionsso I'll pick Adelaide at home as non-faves in an attempt to grab back some of that immunity action.

Nice work Adelaide. Appreciate the fact you put it away early and I can start studying up for next week! 😁

Can’t believe they weren’t favourites. Immunity now! 🥳

I don't know all the info on who's still in and who's not or who's got immunity etc but for those still in it I can list the favourites (using the AFL site) so those still in the hunt can start thinking about it while SP serves whatever time there is to serve...

Fremantle (v Dogs)
Port (Eagles)
Brisbane (GWS)
Geelong (Syd)
Adelaide (Hawks)
Carlton (StK)
Suns (North)
Melb (Rich)
Coll (Ess)

Brissie for me.

Any idea when the suspension ends for SP Snuff? Maybe we pause it this week if he can't get a pick in as I think he's still alive?

Brissie for me.

Any idea when the suspension ends for SP Snuff? Maybe we pause it this week if he can't get a pick in as I think he's still alive?
Fair call, it would end tomorrow or Saturday I believe. Square Peg can PM me his choice or if I dont hear from him time, we'll pause the game for this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this thing dead? Sorry to those who saw the bump and hoped for something more concrete when clicking here.

Is this thing dead? Sorry to those who saw the bump and hoped for something more concrete when clicking here.
I should have helped keep it moving.

We'll put it on hold one more week and I'll spam everyone on Monday to get their picks in for the week

I don’t know who I have left now. I’m confused 🫤
As we lost our leader after round 5 (and I think you went missing that round from what I can see in here), we'll just use his last spreadsheet as the current one to go off

I cant get odds for favourites on a work computer so if someone else could post that would be great

As we lost our leader after round 5 (and I think you went missing that round from what I can see in here), we'll just use his last spreadsheet as the current one to go off

I cant get odds for favourites on a work computer so if someone else could post that would be great

Underdogs for this round
Carlton
West Coast
Adelaide
Gold Coast
GWS
Hawks
Essendon
Sydney
North

longest price: WCE

I'm very tempted to take my immunity on a ride with Gold Coast but won't do that. Will also avoid the option that would make it a very boring week for us and avoid the Tigers so I'm putting my considerable weight behind Geelong this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back