EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You also said young was a done deal to jacana....
Not me mate always thought he would stay

I only mentioned there was a northern saints tug of the heart strings call out to try and get anyone associated from there past back there. Looks like that's failed with greys,youngs ,walkers ect not showing any interest

I only mentioned there was a northern saints tug of the heart strings call out to try and get anyone associated from there past back there. Looks like that's failed with greys,youngs ,walkers ect not showing any interest

My apologies it was my good friend Turbo who said he was 100% going just that jacana didn't want to mention it at that point in time.

Yep it was another of his outlandish statements and there's been a few

Oh you still don't get it and the circumstances surrounding this whole saga at CB. It's great they have players recommitting but they need to show some new signings. And they need to be big signings and lots of them.

Oh you still don't get it and the circumstances surrounding this whole saga at CB. It's great they have players recommitting but they need to show some new signings. And they need to be big signings and lots of them.
Has nothing to do with CB.. it has to do with you getting this one wrong turbo.
just admit that you got this one HORRIBLY wrong and im sure billy will be happy lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East Keilor have just announced on their Facebook page that ash arrowsmith and nick grigg are the new coaches. Great get for the club!

Not that there wasn't any "interest" is a wrong statement!!
Actually was Internet from about 7 past players till playing in the EDFL timing just wasn't perfect!!
Although I have pretty solid information that majority if not all of the players I speak of will return back to northern saints possibly 2018..... where they all started their football careers... #Fawknerboysatheart

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloomfield close to signing with a Thomastown and follow Ben Chapman. Very unhappy with the club. Still no senior coach plus the fact they haven't spoken to him since the prelim final.
Word is Matt Smith from Greenvale going with him instead of signing at Oak Park

East Keilor have just announced on their Facebook page that ash arrowsmith and nick grigg are the new coaches. Great get for the club!

Agree Arrowsmith will be excellent for EK. Still plenty of footy in him to, so that's a huge addition to EK. Wonder if he might drag a few more from Strathmore.

Bloomfield close to signing with a Thomastown and follow Ben Chapman. Very unhappy with the club. Still no senior coach plus the fact they haven't spoken to him since the prelim final.
Word is Matt Smith from Greenvale going with him instead of signing at Oak Park
Didn't Matt Smith retire from footy / Greenvale? why would he now move clubs?

Not that there wasn't any "interest" is a wrong statement!!
Actually was Internet from about 7 past players till playing in the EDFL timing just wasn't perfect!!
Although I have pretty solid information that majority if not all of the players I speak of will return back to northern saints possibly 2018..... where they all started their football careers... #Fawknerboysatheart

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Gray boys have signed at Northern Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back