2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
....in France, then he ends up banging the nun that runs it and gets her preggers......

I'm in a taxi and suddenly started humming "banging the nun" to the tune of "band on the run"

Fits nicely

Bunch of big egos, not being to handle being beaten!

I'm continuously left puzzled, by the idea that Essendon thinks they did nothing wrong but at the same time don't actually know what their players were given!

Yep

Einstein I think said

You can't solve a problem with the same thinking that created the problem in the first place

Their situation in a nutshell

Not many einsteins there..

And he doesn't have to listen to it to know what was said, there's a transcript that's easily available. She's clutching a bit.
unlike the chat with Fages then...

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Anderson who jumped ship asap as soon as this started to become knowledge. Who would ever have thought that Anderson was the smarter of the two!
Appears he may actually of had integrity & decided to get out to avoid all the attempted cover-ups...

Regarding this Essendon meeting; when did it happen? Was it before or after WADA got involved?

Well before there was ASADA charges. It was in the very early stages when the AFL were trying to manage the outcome and offered Essendon similar to the Cronulla deal. We all now know that Cronulla took the whack, admitted the club was at fault, sacked those responsible and then got on with getting back in everyone's good graces. Next year they win the premiership. Essendon go after everyone else for it being all their fault and where are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back