The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Only really listened recently after Gummy popped up on spotify, really enjoy a lot of their singles but some of the songs on Saturation bore me. They're very diverse so I see a big future for them if they can stick together.

Hook gods though, Gold's hook has been stuck in my head all week.

Yeah man, I agree. I haven't listened to Saturation yet but I had a similar experience with All-American Trash.

Still, I'm looking forward to hearing Saturation, I need to get around to it!

New ASAP Ferg album is actually alright. Features are onpoint and at times really overshadow ferg.

I really enjoyed it. I've always loved Ferg though, so I may be a bit biased.

Speaking of ASAP, have you guys heard ASAP Twelvyy's debut?

I really enjoyed it. I've always loved Ferg though, so I may be a bit biased.

Speaking of ASAP, have you guys heard ASAP Twelvyy's debut?
I enjoyed it but the biggest downside is Ferg's songwriting is eh.

Most of the hook's are just words or a short phrase repeated over. This is also the first time I've enjoyed Famous Dex on a track, not only once, but twice.

Mattress Remix goes soo hard.

Need someone new to listen too...Any ideas guys.

Prefer underground tbh. Not with the commercial rap game atm

What are you into? Have you heard Open Mike Eagle and/or Milo's new albums?

What are you into? Have you heard Open Mike Eagle and/or Milo's new albums?

I like the lyrical artists and also got alot of time for the heavy rap stuff like Jedi mind tricks and Immortal technique. I just stay away from the commercial stuff. From the beats to the lyrics...Cant stand them.

I've got heaps
I like the lyrical artists and also got alot of time for the heavy rap stuff like Jedi mind tricks and Immortal technique. I just stay away from the commercial stuff. From the beats to the lyrics...Cant stand them.

Yo G I think I'm your man!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I think you'll probably like Open Mike Eagle and Milo. :thumbsu:

Have your heard Run the Jewels 3?

The new BIG K.R.I.T is good too.

John Wayne has been getting a few spins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back