The JUBJUB Memorial Supercars 2017 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Convinced after watching this that they need to run the " Big Bash " on this layout.

Would love to see the SC drivers jump into Toyota 86's and have the finishing order of that determine the starting order for the main event.

Not a great weekend for Scotty but does keep the championship very interesting.

He really needs to sort out his starts. Qualifying 1st but ending up 5th by the first corner isn't great...

As for my HSV boys...well yeah, anyway.
Best run Pye's had in a while

Sadly, yes. I can't tell if it's the car or him that's the problem this season. Probably a mixture.

The cars normally do pretty well in the endurance rounds so let's see how they go there haha.
The cars usually are good in the enduros. The problem is either Pye or the team *s up the fuel calculations.

Pye usually likes having large accidents up on the Mountain too.

That team are nowhere this year, it's almost sad to see.

PHR-Retro-Livery-1-of-6.jpg

loss_for_words.gif

In other news -

http://www.supercars.com/news/champ...hurst-channel-returns-for-2017/?sf110771430=1

Bathurst pop-up channel

I need your help fellow Supercar fans! My holidays happen to coincide with Bathurst which I have never been. I really want to see the V8's before they are shelved. The plan was to drive down Friday and sleep in the back of my Territory for 3 nights. I could shower and eat a truck stop. Sit in the grandstand Saturday and Sunday for $129 and drive home on Monday. It is a 10hr drive from Toowoomba.
The question is: Do you think I am mad or should I do it?
The other option is to pay $270 for a camp site but are you allowed to drive your car in on the Friday evening and camp in it?

I need your help fellow Supercar fans! My holidays happen to coincide with Bathurst which I have never been. I really want to see the V8's before they are shelved. The plan was to drive down Friday and sleep in the back of my Territory for 3 nights. I could shower and eat a truck stop. Sit in the grandstand Saturday and Sunday for $129 and drive home on Monday. It is a 10hr drive from Toowoomba.
The question is: Do you think I am mad or should I do it?
The other option is to pay $270 for a camp site but are you allowed to drive your car in on the Friday evening and camp in it?

http://www.supercars.com/bathurst1000/tickets/camping/faqs/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunning the retro are Nissan, but they won't be fast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back