The JUBJUB Memorial Supercars 2017 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible conditions at the Creek today.
Westerlys coming over the Blue mountains create a headwind coming down the front straight which also causes issues through turn 1.
No dramas , only 1 of the fastest corners in the country.

Woud assume the wind would effect the track temp too.

Skaife just said during prac 1 that they're 15kms slower down the straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CLEAR drive through for Scotty Mac but somehow they're investigating it after the race. Ridiculous.

Edit: Pathetic decision

Straight-up dummy spit from Scotty lol
At least he owned it but agree 100% that the punishment didn't fit the crime.

Now think back to Cam Waters drive-thru in Tassie.......

Scotty had another 18 seconds added on, SVG got 33 second for restart infringements. Dutton having his customary soon.

Richie Stanaway just spanked the field in the Super2. He's a world class driver IMO

Yes. It's a turbo though. I love her sooooooooooooooooo much. Fricken flies. Gets so much attention. Literally has zero grip from the rear.
So typically American ?? Dad's got the v8 on order.

As for today, Ritchie Stanaway was the standout. First round in the Super2 and he totally dominated the field. If he and Waters can have a trouble free day then they're dark horses.

Bit of a meh main game race, couldn't stand it if Whincup won another title.

So typically American ?? Dad's got the v8 on order.

As for today, Ritchie Stanaway was the standout. First round in the Super2 and he totally dominated the field. If he and Waters can have a trouble free day then they're dark horses.

Bit of a meh main game race, couldn't stand it if Whincup won another title.
Yep masters of the super fun yet super unsafe cars :p

I only watched the main race, and agree with the meh. Kelly's car getting torn to shreds was my highlight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back