Sexual Misconduct in Hollywood (+ now Australia!) - All individuals combined

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all kevin spacey and weinstein have against them is accusations. Nothing more.
Rubbish. Weinstein has heaps more than just accusations. His wife left him, he admitted himself into a rehab clinic, there's audio tapes where he admits to groping people... and yes, many, many, many accusations- over a hundred so far.

Link.

And Weinstein will more than likely go to trial.

And accusation isn't a guarantee of guilt, no matter how much you want to peddle that it is.
there have been atleast three seperate cases (that we know of) of adults coming out accusing him of sexual assult when they were children. And that is on top of the original accuser back in the nineties. And this info aint hard info to find. just google search it. you will come up with multiple links from various sources.

One of those adults now accusing him claims he was lieing when he was younger about MJ not doing anything to him (he was actually used by MJs defence at the time to help get him off in 2005). The 2005 trial needs to be reviewed given the changes to the witness testimony.

The court cases for these new accusations have been rejected not because they werent found to be valid, but simply because the time delay was too long. Incredible considering they were kids at the time of alleged offences. The irony being that the Spacey Rapp story which has already ruined Spacey was about a less henious accusation that was alleged to occur well before any of the alleged more serious MJ abuses.

Im not for peddling accusations are guilt. Im exactly the opposite. My initial post was questioning why someone thinks the MJ and Weinstein/Spacey stories are different. At this stage none have been convicted, but all have multiple accusers. There is no difference other than the fact that Jacksons alleged crimes are more heinous.

Rubbish. Weinstein has heaps more than just accusations. His wife left him, he admitted himself into a rehab clinic, there's audio tapes where he admits to groping people... and yes, many, many, many accusations- over a hundred so far.

and you dont think MJ has admitted to some serious weird stuff involving children? He has basically admitted to everything bar actual sex.

to help get him off in 2005
giphy.gif

there have been atleast three seperate cases (that we know of) of adults coming out accusing him of sexual assult when they were children. And that is on top of the original accuser back in the nineties. And this info aint hard info to find. just google search it. you will come up with multiple links from various sources.

One of those adults now accusing him claims he was lieing when he was younger about MJ not doing anything to him (he was actually used by MJs defence at the time to help get him off in 2005). The 2005 trial needs to be reviewed given the changes to the witness testimony.

The court cases for these new accusations have been rejected not because they werent found to be valid, but simply because the time delay was too long. Incredible considering they were kids at the time of alleged offences. The irony being that the Spacey Rapp story which has already ruined Spacey was about a less henious accusation that was alleged to occur well before any of the alleged more serious MJ abuses.

Im not for peddling accusations are guilt. Im exactly the opposite. My initial post was questioning why someone thinks the MJ and Weinstein/Spacey stories are different. At this stage none have been convicted, but all have multiple accusers. There is no difference other than the fact that Jacksons alleged crimes are more heinous.

Sorry, but this is just your opinion. I asked for links, and something credible that backs your claims.

Last edited:
all kevin spacey and weinstein have against them is accusations. Nothing more.

Weinstein did have that Italian actress who reported him to the LA police for sexual assault and they had her wear a wire. Apparently he admitted what he did to the actress on the wire, but the DA decided at the time it wasn't enough to convict given Weinstein's clout in Hollywood, so they dropped it. I hope I remember that right. Given the extent of knowledge of Weintein's activities I'd say you're a bit off the mark there.

Spacey does just have accusations, I agree, but attempting to sexually assault a 14yo teen boy is disgusting, and personally, I don't think Rapp is lying about it. He has nothing to gain for making it public. Then we have numerous other "accusations" now surfacing showing a definite pattern of predatory behavior.

Last edited:
Weinstein did have that Italian actress who reported him to the LA police for sexual assault and they had her wear a wire. Apparently he admitted what he did to the actress on the wire, but the DA decided at the time it wasn't enough to convict given Weinstein's clout in Hollywood, so they dropped it. I hope I remember that right. Given the extent of knowledge of Weintein's activities I'd say you're a bit off the mark there.

Spacey does just have accusations, I agree, but attempting to sexually assault a 14yo teen boy is disgusting, and personally, I don't think Rapp is lying about it. He has nothing to gain for making it public. Then we have numerous other "accusations" now surfacing showing a definite pattern.

Rapp never said Spacey attempted to sexually assault him. In Rapp's own words Spacey just stared at him and it was a "frozen moment". Either you say he DID sexually assault him in which case Spacey lying on him is the sexual assault, or he didn't.

That audio tape is horrific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That audio tape is horrific.

That was gross. Swearing on the life of his children so he can get her inside the room and pull his infamous shower move, and then telling her she doesn't want to lose his friendship (an implied threat). My skin crawled listening to that.

The worst part of this story is that he was sent home, then allowed to come back to finish scenes. So got a paycheck. Then to top it off the parents didn't press charges.

Goes hand in hand with a question posed earlier in this thread, about what parents will do to push there kids into showbiz.

Yep, they want money and fame.

and you dont think MJ has admitted to some serious weird stuff involving children?
Yes, I do: he was a drug addict who shared a bed with kids and clearly lived in a delusional fantasy land. But the one case that went to trial was a cash grab and he was eventually found not guilty.

You've gone from saying "many of the original children interviewed and many others since" to... three separate cases. For someone who was allegedly head of an international pedophile syndicate, worth millions of dollars, and was a child rapist for three decades or more, there's really not a lot of evidence against him.

On the other hand, since he refused to deny the initial allegations, fourteen more people have come forward with further claims against Kevin Spacey and Weinstein has over 100 people alleging sexual misconduct.

Spacey/Weinstein and Jackson just aren't in the same league.

Last edited:
Why are none of these guys attractive? Where is the Ted Bundy of Hollywood sex pests?

Bryan Singer is no uggo. That's a different situation though. And there is prime Kirk Douglas, but I can't tell if he was considered handsome by his era or not (he's kind of ugly but clean cut).

You only have to look at what an ugly pig Weinstein is to see why he did what he did, even with money and power most women didn't want to sleep with him.
Rape isnt about sex. Its about power.

Guy is a predator, and has got this obvious because an entire industry averted their eyes.

You only have to look at what an ugly pig Weinstein is to see why he did what he did, even with money and power most women didn't want to sleep with him.
He could have paid plenty of beautiful women to sleep with him, and in any case his wife was gorgeous.

You're right, he's just a ******* pig.

I'd like to know how these a-holes were raised.

Acceptable behaviour is it towards their mothers, wives, daughters, etc?

Born into entitlement or grew into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back