Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

As per the Herald-Sun headline:

"Bombers back in black after drug saga'
ESSENDON has put four years of scandal behind it after recording a massive profit for the 2017 season. The Bombers’ financial result was fuelled by record membership, sponsorships..... "

How can that possibly be after all the lawyers, compo claims, court cases, pay outs, fines ............ they should be bankrupt 3 times over. I smell an AFL rat (again)

How much assistance do we feel the AFL gave them to stay silent on the fact Vlad tipped them off... ???

How much assistance do we feel the AFL gave them to stay silent on the fact Vlad tipped them off... ???
Especially after promising nothing would happen to the players. After the suspensions, what's the odds the AFL paid the money to shut the players up? Has anyone checked the MISC entries in the financials for the AFL last financial year? :p

Surely even a club as stupid as the bombers would see that appointing Lethlean is not the best move from a public image standpoint

Don't worry. All our vials are labelled correctly and overseen by a medical professional!

And are now having to be converted in to a system designed at Essendon post-scandal.

Were you aware of that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And are now having to be converted in to a system designed at Essendon post-scandal.

Were you aware of that?
Scandal? It was, and always will be, a systematic doping regime.

Is this instigation of a new system similar to how Lord Albert's litany of monumental * ups was the driving force behind level 4 AFL coaching accreditation?

Meh, call it you want, I'm easy. :D

Is this instigation of a new system similar to how Lord Albert's litany of monumental **** ups was the driving force behind level 4 AFL coaching accreditation?

Sure, that works.

Is this instigation of a new system similar to how Lord Albert's litany of monumental **** ups was the driving force behind level 4 AFL coaching accreditation?
jade, singing from the Kool-Aid handbook.

Who saw that coming?

I must admit, I can't understand the rationale of Scum supporters continually trawling Essendon*-hate-threads on other boards.

Masochism I guess.

I think initially it was a simple case of curiosity.

Over the years though, it's become a source of mild amusement I'd suggest.

I think initially it was a simple case of curiosity.

Over the years though, it's become a source of mild amusement I'd suggest.

I think initially it would have been the only way of getting actual facts being that 98% of * fans are an echo chamber of ostriches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back