Sweet FA Community Service: Favour Requests

Would you like to see community service return as a penalty in future?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to congratulate cats2rise and JoshWoodenSpoon on running the gauntlet last week and putting in some legendary contributions that will go down in Sweet FA folklore. #nowelch
| JWS | AR | C2R
\KohPhi|:whitecheck:|:crossmark:| :whitecheck:
\Wooshette| :whitecheck: |:crossmark:|:whitecheck:
\Ant Bear | :whitecheck: |:whitecheck:| :whitecheck:
\Loonerty | :whitecheck: |:crossmark:| :whitecheck:
\Wacky Tiger |:whitecheck:|:crossmark:|:whitecheck:
\Golumless | :whitecheck: |:crossmark:| :whitecheck:
\Thatsapaddlin |:whitecheck:|:crossmark:|:whitecheck:
\fitzroybowiedog | :whitecheck: |:whitecheck:| :whitecheck:
\Hatchy1992 |-|-|-
\haydo |-|-|:whitecheck:

upload_2018-3-14_9-47-16.png eadless. 300. Words that are meant to be. Headless. Legend. The words that roll off the tongue of every man, women, child and sante in the grand land of the Sweet FA. When I wasn’t asked to write a piece detailing my thoughts on the gamechanger that is Headless, I was worried about the task ahead.

How to accurately and honestly can i, a simple peasant, encapsulate the glorious qooty savant that has nothing above the shoulders? Can my own words truly represent they way he makes the rest of us feel? Unlikely. So I decided not to write anything. I decided to take to the streets and find out the true impact of this Demon.

When he touches the ball, I weep. It is pure perfection.

Cloud_

He’s the reason I created this game

Mobbs

The qooty gods broke the mold when they made Headless

The Filth Wizard

His raw power and magnetism was the inspiration carried me through my career

David Bowie

Hi Dad

Headless Jnr.

He’s a force of nature, one that is single-handedly uniting Israel and Palestine

Donald Trump

I was the way I was, and acted they way I did because I was trying to get his attention

Harolad

Yes, He is a persons of interest

<redacted>

He is the Sweet FA

The Sim.

He shook my hand after his first game, I haven’t washed it since. I had it cut off several years ago, due to infection, but it’s still in the jar at home.

Cooney

For a good time call 1800 HEADLESS (1800 4323 5377)

Cubicle wall at the Snow Dome

I called the number and it was a very very good time
Barbara Streisand

I know deep down that my Mobbs medals actually belong to Headless. I know he doesn't accept any votes from awards, so that the rest of us can feel the joy he feels everyday.
Wacky Tiger

I believe him to be the second coming of our lord and saviour
The Pope

You can't look straight at him. You'll burn your retinas. He shines so bright
cats2rise

These are the words that reflect Headless. The player that redefined qooty. We are all lucky. We did not deserve this perfection.
#Headless300

View attachment 469562eadless. 300. Words that are meant to be. Headless. Legend. The words that roll off the tongue of every man, women, child and sante in the grand land of the Sweet FA. When I wasn’t asked to write a piece detailing my thoughts on the gamechanger that is Headless, I was worried about the task ahead.

How to accurately and honestly can i, a simple peasant, encapsulate the glorious qooty savant that has nothing above the shoulders? Can my own words truly represent they way he makes the rest of us feel? Unlikely. So I decided not to write anything. I decided to take to the streets and find out the true impact of this Demon.

Cloud_

Mobbs

The Filth Wizard

David Bowie

Hi Dad

Headless Jnr.

He’s a force of nature, one that is single-handedly uniting Israel and Palestine

Donald Trump

I was the way I was, and acted they way I did because I was trying to get his attention

Harolad

<redacted>

He is the Sweet FA

The Sim.

He shook my hand after his first game, I haven’t washed it since. I had it cut off several years ago, due to infection, but it’s still in the jar at home.

Cooney

Barbara Streisand

I know deep down that my Mobbs medals actually belong to Headless. I know he doesn't accept any votes from awards, so that the rest of us can feel the joy he feels everyday.
Wacky Tiger

The Pope

cats2rise

These are the words that reflect Headless. The player that redefined qooty. We are all lucky. We did not deserve this perfection.
#Headless300
A wonderful job and an even better font choice.

View attachment 469562eadless. 300. Words that are meant to be. Headless. Legend. The words that roll off the tongue of every man, women, child and sante in the grand land of the Sweet FA. When I wasn’t asked to write a piece detailing my thoughts on the gamechanger that is Headless, I was worried about the task ahead.

Cloud_

Mobbs

The Filth Wizard

David Bowie

Hi Dad

Headless Jnr.

Donald Trump

Harolad

<redacted>

He is the Sweet FA

The Sim.

Cooney

Barbara Streisand

Wacky Tiger

The Pope

cats2rise

#Headless300
Fantastic. It really enjoyed that. Not as much as barbara steisand. So glad i have that number.. bbs calling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloud_

Mobbs

The Filth Wizard

David Bowie

Hi Dad

Headless Jnr.

Donald Trump

Harolad

<redacted>

He is the Sweet FA

The Sim.

Cooney

Barbara Streisand

Wacky Tiger

The Pope

cats2rise

#Headless300

I really think this is quite nice. And fair.

Back