Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

GratefulThisBarasinga-max-1mb.gif

I know that guy from somewhere, he has the weasel face.

I’m pretty sure you’ve had other mentors...

#sickofit

He was one of my great mentors along with you coach and the big fella Tony Lynn 15

I would tag you but every time I try I mistaken you for some campaigner who stole your name.

Lets get that guy.

Our mascot is an abusive ex circus performing Capuchin monkey that has a 40 a day cigarette habit and flings his own s**t at you if you come to close.

View attachment 485194

I'd feed the little prick to my goats but goddam look at those eyes..

Makes me laugh every time.

giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure you’ve had other mentors...

#sickofit

You're really seeking validation?
Have you tried getting legal help to rectify the situation?

The only legal help we acquired was after the Mad Monday celebrations.

He has tried but baulks at the $275 per hour rate being asked.

#highwayrobbery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So true...

We have “Mr September” (TheCoach16) and the greatest ever individual grand final performance of all time ( Tony Lynn 15 )

They call me PPP

Perfect Prelim Performer after my 3 votes.

Roys even make finals last season?

Match Thread Update

The Round 12 Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at BJO Match of the Round is living up to its title as the pages continue to turn.

With almost 600 more views than the next thread and over 200 replies more than all but one other match for R12, this one could prove to be one for the ages.

With the Roys on top of the S25 Sweet FA Ladder and the new-look Bombers looking in better shape than any other time in the past few years - this Sunday's Qooty game is one not to be missed.

Off the field, Roys antagonist Matt_352 and 'better Matt' and Bombers' rookie Matty411 lead the way for their respective clubs. I Dont Care and captain fitzroybowiedog may have helped swing the pendulum in the Roys' favour thus far, but beware a fast-finishing KohPhi (currently 5th in activity) and TheCoach16.

After starting hot, TedDougChris has found better ways to spend his time - falling away in the activity stakes, with Bombers' winger CALL ME SNAKE coming up fast from behind.

The key questions remain for this Game of the Round:
- Will we see a poster reach the 'ton'?
- Will the Roys players be able to avoid the Bombers' monkey mascot's s**t-throwing tirade?
- Can the home side continue their run at the top of the table?
- Is it even possible for the Bombers to win three in a row outside of finals?
- And just how long will it be until Matt_352 cracks under the pressure?

All will be revealed in time, but for now - Go Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back