Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public schools have as much money as most private schools they waste it at dept of education level. They would also improve greatly if the schools were run locally. In short sack 80% of the states and federal education departments and you will see improvement

According to Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia and member of a weird cult, he would rather send his children to a school that believes an imaginary being created the world to learn about maths and science, than send his children to a school run under the state Liberal government.

That’s the reality of The Liberal Party education system. Even the leader of The Liberal Party thinks it’s crap. The reason is, the weird occultist Morrison, knows first hand what his dirty filthy Gubmint does behind closed doors, and how little it has to do with providing funding for services that Australians want and elect a government to provide.

According to a UNICEF study, Australia ranks 39 out of 41 for education in wealthy nations, with only Turkey and Romania ranked lower. When asked for comment this is what I imagine a UNICEF rep answered,

“I was shocked beyond belief by the shithouse score by Australia, then I called the current September 2018 Australian PM, and I was even more shocked beyond belief, but the study made more sense. He (the Australian PM) was so god-damn stupid I nearly vomited and died in disbelief... I mean he was really really really dumb... I thought guys who wore glasses were supposed to be smart... but he was so unbelievably, extremely, and extraordinarily stupid. And he lied a lot, that is, he talked alot of s**t, he started stating any crap that came to his head like,

‘how about letting Australian children just be children, let’s just let them get on with the job of being children, you know?’

Like really? Who the <expletive> says s**t like that? It’s incredulous”

According to Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia and member of a weird cult, he would rather send his children to a school that believes an imaginary being created the world to learn about maths and science, than send his children to a school run under the state Liberal government.

That’s the reality of The Liberal Party education system. Even the leader of The Liberal Party thinks it’s crap. The reason is, the weird occultist Morrison, knows first hand what his dirty filthy Gubmint does behind closed doors, and how little it has to do with providing funding for services that Australians want and elect a government to provide.

According to a UNICEF study, Australia ranks 39 out of 41 for education in wealthy nations, with only Turkey and Romania ranked lower. When asked for comment this is what I imagine a UNICEF rep answered,

“I was shocked beyond belief by the shithouse score by Australia, then I called the current September 2018 Australian PM, and I was even more shocked beyond belief, but the study made more sense. He (the Australian PM) was so god-damn stupid I nearly vomited and died in disbelief... I mean he was really really really dumb... I thought guys who wore glasses were supposed to be smart... but he was so unbelievably, extremely, and extraordinarily stupid. And he lied a lot, that is, he talked alot of s**t, he started stating any crap that came to his head like,

‘how about letting Australian children just be children, let’s just let them get on with the job of being children, you know?’

Like really? Who the <expletive> says s**t like that? It’s incredulous”

I wonder how many ministers send/sent their children to government funded schools? I’d be surprised if any did, seeing as how much priority education has under the Australian Gubmint. But if my memory serves me correct, every election campaign it is “education this” and “education that”...

A lot of resentment on this site with the fact that Morrison has been singularly successful as a government Minister. Firstly, putting a stop to the illegal boat arrivals and then as Treasurer, with reports the Australian debt will be back in the black by the early 2020s. This contrasts with the disaster of the Rudd/Gillard governments that set a record for illegal boat entries (coinciding with Scott Bowen as immigration minister and with that record he now puts himself forward as the alternative treasurer), together, with blowing a massive budget surplus:

The budget papers show that Mr Abbott inherited a $19 billion deficit and net debt of $153 billion when he took office in September 2013. By comparison, his predecessor Mr Rudd inherited a surplus of $17 billion and net assets of $29 billion, and before him Mr Howard inherited a deficit of $14 billion and net debt of $83 billion. (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-18/fact-check--australia27s-economic-inheritance/6162670)
The alternative government, if it is to be believed by what it is saying in opposition, seems set to start a war on the things that make our economy prosperous i.e. coal - it is alright to export it but not use it here; uranium - it is alright to export it but you cannot use it here, even though it would provide bulk power with no carbon emissions; Plibersek announcing that all companies with more than 1000 employees will need to report and have published their record on any gender pay gaps. In effect, what you will have is an alternative government detached from the very things that boost the economy, which is probably why the productive areas of the country always vote conservative.

Anyway, here sits your alternative government, two overseas born dotes with friend.

upload_2018-9-23_10-4-37.jpeg

Morrison has crueled his long term prospects by grasping this particular nettle. You have to wonder why

Does he fancy political martyrdom? It’s the only reason I can think of

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...lieg-says-scott-morrison-gave-him-boat-trophy
Scott Morrison gave a model of an asylum-seeker boat emblazoned with the words “We stopped these” to Roman Quaedvlieg as a thank-you gift for his work on the Coalition’s border protection policy, Quaedvlieg has said.

The gift was a replica of one that Morrison said was a gift from a constituent, with the words “I stopped these”, referring to the fishing boats used to transport asylum seekers – mainly via Indonesia – to Australia to seek refuge.

Morrison said his model had been with him for about four years but he did not mention that he had also given out others as gifts.
Aside from the whole issue of questionable taste it seems that once again our PM has been caught out lying in the eyes of his god not once but twice in the last couple of days. Aisde from the trophy boats, rather than watching his "beloved" Sharks play in a pub in Cronulla on Friday night as he told the press he would be doing, he was in fact at a Liberal Party fundraiser at a mansion in Woollahra. Man of the people my elegant posterior.

Probably been posted before, but well worth revisiting.

Morrison showing how cheap words actually are.

38Iqz0N.jpg

Morrison is fat. If he was a woman somebody would say that every day.

You have the truth of it, he doesn’t mind 24 pieces of original recipe chicken as a side to his bucket of cheeseburgers. Showing some of his religious restraint. Probably the reason a former treasurer who had less than $300K left to pay off his mortgage in 2015, still hasn’t paid it off while being on a $350K+ salary. Too busy stuffing his disgusting gob with food.

I'll say that every day if you like, but I'm more worried that our PM is actually simple.

Problem is exacerbated, as he thinks Australians are stupid, that is, if he states “let’s not worry about <Dutton abusing his position of power*> we just want to get on with the job of <catching criminals**>” he believes every Australian will think this is a logic solution to Dutton being legally allowed, and parliamentary-backed to be corrupt. For any Australian out there who is the target audience of Morrison’s speeches, who also somehow (magically) has the ability to read and comprehend this, it’s not.

*Any other abuse by the Australian Gubmint key stakeholders
**The area the key stakeholders are abusing

Liar liar pants on fire Scott Morrison is pretending he cares about the gender gap, and record numbers of women in the Liberal Party. He also states he does not want disharmony in workplaces.

Yet he encourages the bullying of women in his party under the guise of “a hot kitchen”.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pentecostal pastors and "leaders" talk like that, all wordsmiths and performance artists who are snakes. He is a true follower

You've only got to look at some of these Pentecostals around the world . The Jimmy Swaggart types. Used car salesmen types in reality. The 'flock' seem prone to being done over by con artists. They get so teary eyed they fail to see reality. Sad. Sad & dangerous.

A lot of resentment on this site with the fact that Morrison has been singularly successful as a government Minister. Firstly, putting a stop to the illegal boat arrivals and then as Treasurer, with reports the Australian debt will be back in the black by the early 2020s. This contrasts with the disaster of the Rudd/Gillard governments that set a record for illegal boat entries (coinciding with Scott Bowen as immigration minister and with that record he now puts himself forward as the alternative treasurer), together, with blowing a massive budget surplus:

The budget papers show that Mr Abbott inherited a $19 billion deficit and net debt of $153 billion when he took office in September 2013. By comparison, his predecessor Mr Rudd inherited a surplus of $17 billion and net assets of $29 billion, and before him Mr Howard inherited a deficit of $14 billion and net debt of $83 billion. (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-18/fact-check--australia27s-economic-inheritance/6162670)
The alternative government, if it is to be believed by what it is saying in opposition, seems set to start a war on the things that make our economy prosperous i.e. coal - it is alright to export it but not use it here; uranium - it is alright to export it but you cannot use it here, even though it would provide bulk power with no carbon emissions; Plibersek announcing that all companies with more than 1000 employees will need to report and have published their record on any gender pay gaps. In effect, what you will have is an alternative government detached from the very things that boost the economy, which is probably why the productive areas of the country always vote conservative.

Anyway, here sits your alternative government, two overseas born dotes with friend.

View attachment 562654
Oh dear.

https://dailyreview.com.au/julian-burnside-oration/78065/

"I mention Morrison and Dutton specifically because they are, arguably, the most dishonest hypocrites ever to hold high office in this country. “Dishonest” because they call boat people “illegal”, even though the fact is that boat-people do not commit any offence against Australian law by arriving the way they do. “Hypocrites” because they both claim to be Christians, and yet their treatment of asylum seekers has been criticised by every Christian denomination and by the World Council of Churches. Their conduct is irreconcilable with Christian teaching".

If you have a family alot actually dont pay taxes.

Public schools have as much money as most private schools they waste it at dept of education level. They would also improve greatly if the schools were run locally. In short sack 80% of the states and federal education departments and you will see improvement
I think Morrison should continue this trend of fairness and have the government give all private entities the same amount of government funding as public entities. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back