Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

S means Section I think. Interesting to see the Pies got 59 pages of successful applicants and only half a page of unsuccessful. The Eagles 53 pages of successful and 15 of unsuccessful. Hmmm and we are the ‘home’ side’

Anyone help here... where is SQ13-R/P/...(seats)

Does the R stand for Restricted (as they ARE restricted seats) or Row?

If it is where I think it is I'm stoked!

I'm in Bay Q row Q. This is the closest view I could get of my seat. Looks pretty good to me. If it's anywhere near as good as it looks here I'll be very happy. You're view will be almost identical, except restricted in some way.

image.jpeg

If you put in your Section, row and seat it will give you a view.. I think it's just a general section view, not an exact seat.

Thanks again for your help... I'm pretty sure I've just a few handrails to look through. Pretty stoked.

Do you know if the seat numbers are left to right looking at them from the ground... It would make sense anyway.

Cheers again

S means Section I think. Interesting to see the Pies got 59 pages of successful applicants and only half a page of unsuccessful. The Eagles 53 pages of successful and 15 of unsuccessful. Hmmm and we are the ‘home’ side’

That's interesting... hopefully they don't short change interstate teams thinking the demand will be less.
Surely only full memberships and not 3 gamer's go into the ballots... you might find the Eagles have more fully ticketed members the Collingwood.

Thanks again for your help... I'm pretty sure I've just a few handrails to look through. Pretty stoked.

Do you know if the seat numbers are left to right looking at them from the ground... It would make sense anyway.

Cheers again

Not 100% but think they are left to right.
had seats 3 and 4 for last years Rich/GWS prelim and was next to the isle.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got seats in M9 and Q5. Sat ground level in 2006 but nosebleed in 2015 so extremely happy with these seats

It seems all the level 4 views are showing this height/perspective.
So if your ticket is M or earlier the seat may be a better view then shown.
Anything from B to G on level 4 are pretty good.

Yep - I’m in the early rows

Can we get this guy a
WC board medal already

Back