Banter RDT CLXXXV - Where’d all the hipsters go and can they stay there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignoring what he said here, I cant see Basil being that successful in politics. He's just not a likeable guy.
He's an A class flog though hard done by in this instance as clearly the context does not back up the pile on. He'll probably get a boost from this too unfortunately.

I assume he'll do better than you'd expect politically, got a lot of money behind him coming out of Julie Bishops sphere's of influence. Owes a lot of favours already. Is a man hand picked to carry the torch forward for a variety of unsavoury characters. We should probably get used to the idea he'll be around for decades and also be sure anything he intends to do in politics over that career isn't going to be with anyone in mind other than his donors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So about the Vince McMahon story going around...crazy stuff.
Some disturbing allegations of what he did during a three-way amongst other things...

Was reading Brock Lesnar might have been involved in it too

you Should meet my Neighbours.

One next Door to me is a Drug addict. The other neighbour on the other side Was a Prostitute. lol

So three undesirable houses in a row then

Guess it shows just how difficult it is to win.

I feel so smug when I don't buy a ticket and the lotto goes unclaimed, but eventually the mammoth total is scooped up and I hate myself for not having bought a ticket.
dont worry..... 200 million would be nice... I could buy a Fremantle dockers flag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back