Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerboxxx/The Love Below was a great album
Very good shout

Fun fact: just like Eurythmics, OutKast’s two members alternated albums - that is, one member had the creative control over the whole album. In both cases, the more well known member (Annie Lennox and Andre 3000) had the more commercially successful release

I could murder a cinnamon doughnut right now. Or any time, if I'm honest, but really now.
The best cinnamon donuts used to be at Centrepoint in Midland in the 90s. Used to get them hot out of the fryer, they were amazing.
This place in Vic Park is pretty damn awesome though

donutworry.com.au

Attachments

• 1695903816442.png
    1695903816442.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 32

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best cinnamon donuts used to be at Centrepoint in Midland in the 90s. Used to get them hot out of the fryer, they were amazing.
This place in Vic Park is pretty damn awesome though

donutworry.com.au

Worked retail in my late teens/early 20s, Donut King at 7am - straight out the fryer - totally different ball game than when it's cooled down.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Cocaine Bear is every bit the cinematic masterpiece I thought it would be
I wish it had gone crazier. The ambulance sequence (easily the best part) level more often.

And the cameo nature of the movie didn't work as well because I didn't know who half of them were haha.

It felt like a lesser Snakes on a Plane - will stand behind that being an underrated gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back