Banter RDT CLXXXIII - Trucko’s Jatz Crackers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our dog is getting pretty old these days and she's too lazy to do a proper wee outside of a night time so she will sporadically wake up early in the morning and wee on the floor.

I've had to start telling her to do her wee outside and then physically go and wee out there myself afterwards in a different spot so she then does a second wee on my wee. That empties her bladder enough to avoid the floor getting peed on while we're asleep. It's a whole thing.

My old pooch did this to my place. Lost some fences in a storm and he was a bit of a Houdini to begin with, always sneaking out or jumping fences. The neighbours were dropkicks and the fence replacement dragged on. One day I had to leave him inside because he would run away otherwise and the poor bugger spent the entire day trying to get outside to do his business. Front door knob was destroyed by his teeth, curtains ripped off the walls. Tiny bits of poo around the house where he was trying not to do his business inside.

Broke my heart. He ran away days later because I didn't want to leave him locked up inside. A lovely family on the next street grabbed him from the park and took him home. I gave him away to them that evening because I didn't have anywhere to house him until the fences were repaired. 😭 Still miss that big doofus.
Yeah i reckon my sisters dog did this during a storm too. Thats a heartbreaking story mate 😭

You guys heard it, Dan's having a pee party and we're all invited.
And now Instagram just chose my outfit
IMG_9122.png

I've just started The Bear - so good.

I liked it but the cousin wore on me so much I had to stop watching. The stereotypical big city yelling white guy from Chicago/Boston/New York/New Jersey etc. Pathetic and lazy character.

and he's still annoying in S2 despite his attempts to not be a dickhead

Is the writers’ strike starting to impact on that at all? I watch very little new TV, I tend to just watch the same seasons of the same shows (mostly sitcoms) over and over again, so I haven’t really noticed what effect it’s having, but the new season of mainstream tv would be supposed to be starting soon wouldn’t it?
What is the deal with airplane food?

I liked it but the cousin wore on me so much I had to stop watching. The stereotypical big city yelling white guy from Chicago/Boston/New York/New Jersey etc. Pathetic and lazy character.

and he's still annoying in S2 despite his attempts to not be a dickhead

You should watch until at least episode 7 in season 2 - imo the best TV episode so far this year.

You should watch until at least episode 7 in season 2 - imo the best TV episode so far this year.

I got halfway through S2E2, cousin was a dickhead, turned it off. Decided to give it another go, another 5 minutes and turned it off.

It's obviously a good show but it's just me being me and getting annoyed at characters/acting.

I got halfway through S2E2, cousin was a dickhead, turned it off. Decided to give it another go, another 5 minutes and turned it off.

It's obviously a good show but it's just me being me and getting annoyed at characters/acting.

Not going to spoil it for you, I do agree he is annoying (that's the point of Cousin Richie tbh) but by episodes 6 and 7 the series is perfection.

spock-eyebrow.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mole was awesomesauce.
The new Netflix (American) one wasnt Channel 7 2000s level of good, but not bad. Classic overproduction, but not bad.
Filmed on our east coast which was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back