Banter RDT CLXXXII - Searching for stars in a thunderstorm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the concept of “Commonwealth” games is a bit dated as well. How many of the competing countries are actually still part of the Commonwealth?

"The Colony Games" doesn't have the same friendly ring to it.

Probably needs modernising and a little freshen up. I like the concept of the Hunger Games.

We could have an annual draft thread where we discuss the merits of whose child should be drafted for slaughter.

Probably needs modernising and a little freshen up. I like the concept of the Hunger Games.

We could have an annual draft thread where we discuss the merits of whose child should be drafted for slaughter.
I like the thought of using criminals like the movie Condemned. Place them all on an island and they fight it out to the last man standing.

I like the thought of using criminals like the movie Condemned. Place them all on an island and they fight it out to the last man standing.

Pretty sure that was the initial idea by the English when they discovered Australia.

Olympics and CW games were bigger when 24/7 sports channels weren't a thing. Having sports on non stop for two weeks was an incredible novelty and now it's not.
I fear something similar will have happen to quinz except all the girls throwing themselves at him might drive him into men.

I wonder how Tasmanians are feeling seeing the comm games moved in favour of spending money on housing whilst their government still want to go through with a new stadium.
Comm Games/Olympics infrastructure tends not to pay itself off over time, whereas a footy stadium has a better chance of doing so, what with regular tenancy and occasional concerts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been in Europe for about 2 weeks now and it has been around 35 every day. It's disgusting. About to head to Spain where it's going to be 42..
Sounds like you’re in Spain without the S

Also gotta love quinz letting everyone know he’s in Europe without making it like he’s brqgging 😂

LOL, I know right. He has a way of letting us know he r00ts all the chicks and jaunts around Europe that doesn't make him sound like a flog.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

LOL, I know right. He has a way of letting us know he r00ts all the chicks and jaunts around Europe that doesn't make him sound like a flog.
Tbf less of a flog than Ochre when he gained my trust and then back stabbed me in tgat stupid game we played over covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back