Banter RDT CLXXXIII - Trucko’s Jatz Crackers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to john forrest national park this arvo...fekkin $15 per car to get in.

Isnt anything free anymore.

Was planning on running the Eagle View trail there later in the week. Not paying $15 to do that.

That's a bit average. I've got a day off this week with the young bloke and was thinking of taking him somewhere to do a little hike / bush walk. Won't be heading there. Might head out further to Bells Rapids or something

so i deleted FB(don’t use much) and Insta. I hope I don’t end up on here all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too bud 😘
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF

Aren't all National Parks $15 entry?? I have an RAC Parks Pass that costs $60 per year, as we go camping a bit, so it pays for itself.

They've charged to get into national parks for years as far as I can remember.
Yeah that's what we do as well with the RAC park pass, only have to go 5 times in a year and you're up.

Was planning on running the Eagle View trail there later in the week. Not paying $15 to do that.

That's a bit average. I've got a day off this week with the young bloke and was thinking of taking him somewhere to do a little hike / bush walk. Won't be heading there. Might head out further to Bells Rapids or something
You can park in Swan View and walk up the old railway line trail if you don't want to pay

How come we can video chat in HD with people on the other side of the world with a hand-held device but intercoms at drive-throughs have been crap my entire life?

How come we can video chat in HD with people on the other side of the world with a hand-held device but intercoms at drive-throughs have been crap my entire life?
Are we talking old red rooster bad or like older maccas bad (which isn’t too bad)

Can you repeat that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back