Banter RDT CVXXX - BigMeetup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one time I think it was Quinz tried to merge all the RDT threads together one drunken Mod Monday, the BF database nearly went nuclear, so we persist with endless sequels well beyond the proper Roman numerability of even the wisest of the moderati.

Or at least that's the story we like to tell.
I will also remind those fresher than I that you were a mighty fair and fine Mod.

As was/is larrikin wherever he is

I'm going to see him tonight. Where did you park?

Wifey going tonight. Yeah, where did you park ?

The one directly opposite on Wellington St. Took an hour to get out of it coz the parking attendants cleared it floor by floor and we were on the second top.

It's a *en huge gig, so many seats - so either don't park up on the higher floors or park elsewhere.

The one directly opposite on Wellington St. Took an hour to get out of it coz the parking attendants cleared it floor by floor and we were on the second top.

It's a *en huge gig, so many seats - so either don't park up on the higher floors or park elsewhere.
I always love it if you can nab a spot in the former Fast Eddy's carpark. Quick escape.

We'll probably have dinner in Northbridge beforehand so I will park over there and walk, avoid knife fights along the way.

I guarantee everyone on here that I will neither look nor act remotely like any of you would expect. And I'm sure the same would apply for every other poster. Pulling the curtain down would be weird I suspect.

I guarantee everyone on here that I will neither look nor act remotely like any of you would expect. And I'm sure the same would apply for every other poster. Pulling the curtain down would be weird I suspect.
So you won't be like Mick Foley the wrestler with a sockpuppet?

I know
art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else think its a bit odd that Gil is quitting in the middle of round 5 (if it happens)

What a strange time to depart

He should already be gone. Resigned mid last year but keeps hanging around like an unflushable turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back