Banter RDT CLXXXII - Searching for stars in a thunderstorm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small bin too. Big recycle and green waste, though.
Try living up in Gero where you only get 1 bin! I think I stood there for a good few minutes blown away when I moved here and found out that they still haven't moved into the 3 bin system for general, recycling and green.

Just 1 bin for everything.

Cooked.

If I’ve got a wrapper or a tissue or something and I walk past someone’s bin (and it hasn’t been emptied yet) I might throw it in, but dog poo I reserve for my own bin or a public bin, because I think that’s a bit rude.
It’s a ******* bin. Just make sure the bag is tied so it doesn’t leak out.

Even though I know that I'm being unreasonable, and the alternative of trash just being thrown on the ground is far worse; I still can't help but feel annoyed when strangers put rubbish in my bin that's on the verge waiting for emptying. 🤷‍♂️
The trick to avoid this is to live somewhere that hardly anyone ever walks past

Even though I know that I'm being unreasonable, and the alternative of trash just being thrown on the ground is far worse; I still can't help but feel annoyed when strangers put rubbish in my bin that's on the verge waiting for emptying. 🤷‍♂️
I'd love people to do that where I live.... unfortunately most just throw it on the ground 😔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely thought Archer ended 2 years ago and just saw that this is the last season. Looks like I got two seasons to catch up on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back