Banter RDT CLXXXV - Where’d all the hipsters go and can they stay there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbine Chaos this popped up on my twitter feed and I thought it might be of interest to you if you haven’t already seen it

I’ve fast forwarded through it to see if there was any Thorney sightings in it since I think she did the trip around the same time as you (April-May last year).

Carbine Chaos this popped up on my twitter feed and I thought it might be of interest to you if you haven’t already seen it

I’ve fast forwarded through it to see if there was any Thorney sightings in it since I think she did the trip around the same time as you (April-May last year).

I think I may have missed her, but may have seen her name in the books. Will give it a watch, thanks!

Been slowly editing my own footage but not sure what I'll do with it just yet.

It's just occured to me that Thorne hiked that whole thing with ballet toe. Tougher than Hewett!
Still don't have much movement in the toe, should probably pop on the flight with Hewey.

Anyone know where I can get cryonically frozen and thawed out after a couple of days?

9CHw8B2m-600x338.jpg

I've got to stop going through my 'only drink water' phase during heatwaves. Now I've got nothing to drink until the refilled jug gets cold enough that I can't taste the salt in the water.

I've got to stop going through my 'only drink water' phase during heatwaves. Now I've got nothing to drink until the refilled jug gets cold enough that I can't taste the salt in the water.

Have you considered owning 2 water containers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe stop drinking ocean water

Why is your water salty

What am I, a millionaire? Look at rich uncle moneybags here with his two water containers.
When you do become a millionaire, get yourself a fridge with a water dispenser that's plumbed in. Best investment ever.

Or maybe see if rich uncle moneybags will shout you one, since he can afford two water containers.

When you do become a millionaire, get yourself a fridge with a water dispenser that's plumbed in. Best investment ever.

Or maybe see if rich uncle moneybags will shout you one, since he can afford two water containers.

I have 3 × 19L kegs of reverse osmosis sparkling water on rotation at all times.

Scrooge Mcduck Money GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back