Banter RDT CLXXXII - Searching for stars in a thunderstorm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere out there is a footy team that's going to have a bumper crop of Quinz father/son picks

And they’ll all be named Quinz

Quinz A
Quinz B
Quinz C…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son found out today he’ll be opening for What So Not when he plays at the Claremont Showgrounds next week

Big

He's still talking to you after what you said about his tunes on the BigFooty West Coast Eagles podcast that everyone in here should be listening to?

If I had my way:
1. No meetings called unless there is a genuine problem to be discussed
2. Anyone who has a genuine problem must present a potential solution at the same time
3. Anyone who violates one of these sacred tenets loses the privilege of calling meetings and must find someone else to sponsor it
4. Anyone who sponsors a meeting that breaks #1 or #2 will also lose meeting privileges
4. I'd break 1 & 2 ASAP.

Tbf less of a flog than Ochre when he gained my trust and then back stabbed me in tgat stupid game we played over covid

Imagine how it felt to run that game and watch that happening. It was like having to stand by while a puppy ran around on the freeway.
If it helps, I legitimately have no memory of it

* me Oppenhiemer is 3hrs long. Mates wanna go watch it but I genuinely don’t think I could grit through a movie I’m not into for that long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back