Banter RDT CLXXXV - Where’d all the hipsters go and can they stay there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry..... 200 million would be nice... I could buy a Fremantle dockers flag lol

I'm sure you could get a little dockers flag for 2 dollars or less.

Onto more fun things, spend a month bouncing around whore island among other things, get back home and first night home hospital with food poisoning / gastro.....

(Let's try the right thread this time)

Anyone catch the first Survivor ep tonight? Good 'un to start!
Loved it, even despite the fact with about half an hour left I managed to accidentally skip ahead to the exact moment the boots torch was being snuffed

I'd be shouting all the guys from my golf group a golfing holiday at Batam.
First class flights and accommodation.
Probably give them a free for all at golf box or Drummonds as well 😁

Loved it, even despite the fact with about half an hour left I managed to accidentally skip ahead to the exact moment the boots torch was being snuffed
Was wondering why the cinema manager was considered a titan but he well and truly earned the title with that first move. Good areas.

Was wondering why the cinema manager was considered a titan but he well and truly earned the title with that first move. Good areas.
As someone that applied for this season, I feel like he's the person most similar to me, so hopefully he does well to make up for taking my spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well now I just long for the day Ochre gets on Survivor and the first challenge is hitting laser 50m bullets into a wheelie bin, thus asserting his reign of alpha over the group.
Don't want to come across as too big of a threat early, they need to save that challenge for final 6/7 otherwise I'd throw it

Ochre do we agree that if we go on we both wear Petch shirts so we recognise each other and form an alliance?
One of you announce your nickname is Gunston and the other Bock.

So when you end up in a power alliance we will get “Gunston and Bock” ads all over our TVs

chef’s kiss

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

One of you announce your nickname is Gunston and the other Bock.

So when you end up in a power alliance we will get “Gunston and Bock” ads all over our TVs

chef’s kiss
JLP angry at me because any time at tribal he asks me what's gone on in the tribe that day, I give the full 'In the absence of Keys...' run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back