Banter RDT CLXVVVIII - Scorchers good, Oasis Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried the first two. The convenience of buying food someone else has cooked often means it needs to be in the area I'm in at the time, which is never Leedy/CBD/Northridge.

I have heard great things about Bad Love. Think he's an ex-Big Dons employee so no great surprise he knows what he's doing.

Actually he was an architect haha

There's a massive chips shortage.

It's worse than anything WA copped during covid but for some reason no one is protesting it.

Shithouse priorities if you ask me.

It's all a conspiracy for Big Potato in conjunction with the Lamestream Media to control our spud intake

Tony Galati is behind all of it

Last edited:

Potato famine.

Where's Tony Galati when you need him??

On the case, as you'd expect from the King of Perth:

Christo's
Bad Love

For mine

Christos is too far from me, but I’ll happily vouch for the other two as being the best around along with Hoodburger NB.

Comptons is supposedly great as well, but I’ve never been able to get there to try it. It’s in a funny location and only open during business hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheeky dip in the pewl, followed by a couple of Coronas with lime...Magnificent!

Didn't even have time to get the sprinkler cranked for the kids. They get home not too long after 5 completely starving. Straight from the garage to the dining table.

But I'm tempted to frollick in it myself once they're both asleep at 7!

I semi frequently go out to lunch with people I semi work with - burgers are the food of choice

Hoodburger is good (even if it’s inconsistent)
3230 is okay to good - I don’t love it like some others do
RoyAls was fairly good. Well valued
Hello Harry the Burger Joint in Subi is excellent and bottom end priced.
Varsity is solid. Consistent.

Big Rigs in Freo is next, or the one in Belmont.

Anyone remember Missy Moos in south Freo? Being a Freo area native, friends swore by it.

For mine, it was one of the worst burgers I’ve ever had.
No wonder they went under

Ok. This is ******* insane. My initial impression was that it must have been staged because no way something this bleak could actually be real but there’s links in the comments to news reports confirming it’s legit

I’m putting spoiler tags on it for those not interested in watching

It’s filmed by a couple of blokes in a construction site - on the street outside is one man sitting on the kerb with another man behind him. In broad daylight with cars driving by, the man standing fumbles with a gun and eventually loads it before pointing the gun at the sitting man’s head and firing. (The camera pulls away as the shot is fired but you can hear the gunshot)

There’s no particular outrage and the guy pulling the gun does so with no urgency or animation, just calmly shoots someone in the head. The people filming don’t call out to warn or stop what’s happening, maybe because they didn’t think he was going to pull the trigger

I just can’t fathom how casually it all happens

Ok. This is ******* insane. My initial impression was that it must have been staged because no way something this bleak could actually be real but there’s links in the comments to news reports confirming it’s legit

I’m putting spoiler tags on it for those not interested in watching

It’s filmed by a couple of blokes in a construction site - on the street outside is one man sitting on the kerb with another man behind him. In broad daylight with cars driving by, the man standing fumbles with a gun and eventually loads it before pointing the gun at the sitting man’s head and firing. (The camera pulls away as the shot is fired but you can hear the gunshot)

There’s no particular outrage and the guy pulling the gun does so with no urgency or animation, just calmly shoots someone in the head. The people filming don’t call out to warn or stop what’s happening, maybe because they didn’t think he was going to pull the trigger

I just can’t fathom how casually it all happens

Yeah I think they didnt say anything because they didn't expect anything to happen. Also they wouldnt want the gunman to turn on them.

There's a massive chips shortage.

It's worse than anything WA copped during covid but for some reason no one is protesting it.

Shithouse priorities if you ask me.

Try asking the people at Cockburn, Freo supporters always seem to have chips on their shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back