No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate that internal voice is a part of you...not listening to what a part of you is saying is like ignoring a broken arm because the useless campaigner is not working how you would like it to...
Without knowing your situation I would be inclined to listen and try and deal with that internal voice before it manifests as a full blown shouting argument...
Yeah, I know.
Just ignoring that voice helps me get on with my life, compared to when I used to listen to it and hate myself and everyone else and life in general.
Was only functioning as a shadow of a person. Couldn't even have a general conversation with people because I had no interest or opinion in anything.
Used to have to get pissed before I even turned up to a party because being a drunken idiot was as close to being a "normal" person as I could get.
And then I'd be so much worse the next morning, thinking of the fool I'd made of myself and the voice telling me how worthless I was.

I've mentioned this to my wife, but she just doesn't get it. I mentioned it to my sister and she says I should give the voice a name and acknowledge that its there, and that it's just one of those eternally negative nancies that can never be positive about anything ( such as we sometimes come across on BF). That is sort of what I already do, but haven't given it a name. Most of the time its fairly dormant, but I remember it perking up quite loudly about 6 months ago. That was when I realised how good I had become at ignoring it.

Yeah, I know.
Just ignoring that voice helps me get on with my life, compared to when I used to listen to it and hate myself and everyone else and life in general.
Was only functioning as a shadow of a person. Couldn't even have a general conversation with people because I had no interest or opinion in anything.
Used to have to get pissed before I even turned up to a party because being a drunken idiot was as close to being a "normal" person as I could get.
And then I'd be so much worse the next morning, thinking of the fool I'd made of myself and the voice telling me how worthless I was.

I've mentioned this to my wife, but she just doesn't get it. I mentioned it to my sister and she says I should give the voice a name and acknowledge that its there, and that it's just one of those eternally negative nancies that can never be positive about anything ( such as we sometimes come across on BF). That is sort of what I already do, but haven't given it a name. Most of the time its fairly dormant, but I remember it perking up quite loudly about 6 months ago. That was when I realised how good I had become at ignoring it.
I renounced humans awhile ago....chose to love animals instead...they don't judge you.

Last edited:

There are some disturbing posts in this fred....sorry to hear about people getting burgled...

Yeah, I know.

All the best mate...👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won in Powerball tonight!!!!

Division 9, $10.65 which will fund my lunch for tomorrow.

Some lucky person won $107 million by themselves (unless it's a syndicate)
It was one person, she says she won’t be quitting her job.
What a waste it should go to somebody like me who’d quit on the spot:D

It was one person, she says she won’t be quitting her job.
What a waste it should go to somebody like me who’d quit on the spot:D

Her income as a ratio to her winning is like less than 0.001 percent. Makes no sense to me that she wants to keep working at all as her money can probably feed 3 or 4 generations down the track.

I call BS that she's gonna continue working.

I won in Powerball tonight!!!!

Division 9, $10.65 which will fund my lunch for tomorrow.

Some lucky person won $107 million by themselves (unless it's a syndicate)
Its rigged i tell ya.
How with so many entries only ONE winner.
I tell ya why.
They search for single entry tickets and rig it so their numbers come out.Tatts make stuff all with these types.
They make the most money from those with syndicates.My work for example we had a few going which amounted to well over 3K worth of tickets.
Tatts want those things to keep rolling over.Big money for them.
Lets boycott Tatts for 12mnths i say.

Her income as a ratio to her winning is like less than 0.001 percent. Makes no sense to me that she wants to keep working at all as her money can probably feed 3 or 4 generations down the track.

I call BS that she's gonna continue working.
Probally a public servant.Work one day>>>off sick next 4.

Its rigged i tell ya.
How with so many entries only ONE winner.
I tell ya why.
They search for single entry tickets and rig it so their numbers come out.Tatts make stuff all with these types.
They make the most money from those with syndicates.My work for example we had a few going which amounted to well over 3K worth of tickets.
Tatts want those things to keep rolling over.Big money for them.
Lets boycott Tatts for 12mnths i say.
They recently increased the number of balls in the pot to reduce the odds of winnning
That's why you are seeing so many big jackpots lately
Its a 1 in 78 million chance of winning now, so not surprising that it was only one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back