Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Panther nominated for best picture. No infinity war. Interesting...............

Thats as big a political choice as I've ever seen. At least the lame holocaust picks were studies of the human condition and fit their criteria. Dark Knight should have been nominated and yet this lightweight, standard structure superhero movie is the first...

The 10 picture thing is also a part of this decision. If that was around in 2009 Im sure Dark Knight would have been a good chance of being nominated. Plus they are really desperate for more viewers

From my understanding the reason it was expanded to 10 nominations was because of the backlash of TDK missing out.

From my understanding the reason it was expanded to 10 nominations was because of the backlash of TDK missing out.

Maybe, I cant remember when it was expanded to 10 movies. I thought maybe it was like only 5 years ago.

Im not really bothered by this. Plenty of shitty movies get nominated not that I think this was 1 as I think I had it in my 10 best of last year anyway or there abouts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back