Racing February Daily Punt- The Winx Farewell Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Wa tab is a joke ,fixed odds been down for hours ,are they trying to get people to deposit money while we wait on our payouts? What are the best betting sites to change to.
?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I gave you a couple of hours to prepare for that.

Somehow only my second most disappointing loss this week. Just unlucky. F.Bell - Euphonious take a bow. With its trading that day i was genuinely concerned if it was a pull job. Watched it 6-8 times and that’s only result I could come to.

Still more disappointed the fave held on, needed every single ounce of luck to get there after going 1.90 - 4.20

Alot of WA racing talk going on everyone obviously did balls like me

I know WINX can only beat whom she races against but her races average 7 runners since facing 15 in the Doncaster.When is she going to face 12-16 runners like they do regularly in HK Japan NZ and actually have to encounter traffic problems , poor post position etc.
You have to go back to the first five wins of her streak to see she did beat fields of more than 9.

Fair Question Y or N?

Terrible call - she can only race against horses are accepting. You are basically saying you want luck to play a BIGGER factor in the result. Why wouldn't you want every horse to have the best possible chance to perform the best? It's not her fault they are nowhere near good enough to beat her.

Looked just standard to me, Would tread carefully in the Newmarket.

Could only see Redzel or SAL beating the first two home in the Newmarket. Not like there is a bunch of amazing sprinters hiding away somewhere.

Is that Winxs easiest win upon resuming?
Last couple campaigns the 1400m first upper when she.looked most vulnerable.

If she does clean.sweep autumn runs have they completely ruled out a 5th CP?

nah won chipping norton by 7 first up last autumn

2 of your top 4 yet to win a Gp 1?

Yup - laughable ratings - as if you couldn't have SAL in the top 4 with some of those squibs

FWIW time form go

Redzel
SAL
Pierata
Le Romain
Kem/Nature Strip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back