Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, suggesting our premiership window will close in a few years with the retirements of some important players... though much will depend on how the replacement players come up to speed.

Yes but having a potential top 3 draft pick plus another early one in the second round might mitigate that but yes I’m sure the club is fully aware.

But what does it say about the other group - that cliff is coming and coming quickly. Get the tarps ready.

Yes but having a potential top 3 draft pick plus another early one in the second round might mitigate that but yes I’m sure the club is fully aware.

But what does it say about the other group - that cliff is coming and com8ng quickly. Get the tarps ready.
That Phelchan article is interesting.

He obviously does not rate how Port develop their kids and rates our development. The projected 2022 ratings suggest this. I have said more than once Port's development is trash.

When you look at the two team lists we have only 15 under 23, with no 22 year olds as at today.

Port on the other hand have 23 players under 23. Yet their projected ranking is far below ours.

I guess quality over quantity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But what does it say about the other group - that cliff is coming and coming quickly. Get the tarps ready.
Yes, I'm confident in our list management team to plan for replacements & our development.

Replacing Sauce is the biggest concern, followed by whether we an cover the quality of Eddie, then key defensive stocks.

That Phelchan article is interesting.

He obviously does not rate how Port develop their kids and rates our development. The projected 2022 ratings suggest this. I have said more than once Port's development is trash.

When you look at the two team lists we have only 15 under 23, with no 22 year olds as at today.

Port on the other hand have 23 players under 23. Yet their projected ranking is far below ours.

I guess quality over quantity.

May also have something to do with them trading away most of their 1st round picks til this year... or trade out/delist what were 1st round picks.

Yes, I'm confident in our list management team to plan for replacements & our development.

Replacing Sauce is the biggest concern, followed by whether we an cover the quality of Eddie, then key defensive stocks.

Betts was a blue chip elite small forward. We may get players as good as him but to match him at his peak will be hard to say the least. Betts is a once in a generation kind of player. Much like how Modra was at full forward.

I can see us trying to poach a 2nd ruckman from another Club as an option as via the draft it takes a while for these players to fully develop.

Defenders I think we are good at identifying and developing that wont change and we should do ok in this area given our history.

Doesnt different forms of lead have different neutron density?
Yes but it doesn't matter.

What determines whether something is lead or gold (or any other element) is how many protons (and electrons) it has. The number of neutrons determines atomic weight and what isotope it is. Gold has 79 protons, lead has 82; if you manage to smash off 3 protons in a particle accelerator you will get some gold. For example, if you hit Lead-200 perfectly to remove 3 protons only, you would get Gold-197 (the stable isotope). However if you got Lead-208 the same it would be gold-205, which is unstable and would decay very quickly to another element.

Everyone loves a pseudo intellect....

You sure do post a lot about something you dont care about. Not to mention the time and effort you spend supporting Port. If it meant so little to you why be son involved and go to the Koolaid Konvention.

AFL Footy is just a form of entertainment to me. I pay x amount of dollars to attend 11 games at Adelaide, watch and watch a bit on TV.

This place is an extension of that entertainment..Sometimes it is fun to be a dick other times I enjoy being more sensible. That choice is part of life's tapestry.

You come across as someone who very much wants to have an original idea and want people to think you predicted the big picture. When in actual fact all you do is parrot the propaganda your club (moreso Kern) feeds you.

Nah, I really couldn't care less. That's why you'll never see me change my tune based on what others think - when everyone else is calling for heads to roll, I'll stay the course if I think it's the right one. I have a certain belief system in how football should be played based on experience in following other sports for a long time because I know it works. I've seen the best teams do it on a consistent basis, and every ball sport has the same fundamentals of movement and spacing in attack and pressure and confinement in defence. It's not an original idea at all - it's just a successful one.

As for posting a lot...I joined in September 2007, and have 16,983 posts. You joined in August 2007 and have 41,754 posts. Think about that for a second. That's a lot of dick time :p

Can someone please explain how the **** you train at 150%?

They had their best 1 km time trials - isn’t it normal to have 3 km time trials?

Powersauce bars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, I really couldn't care less. That's why you'll never see me change my tune based on what others think - when everyone else is calling for heads to roll, I'll stay the course if I think it's the right one. I have a certain belief system in how football should be played based on experience in following other sports for a long time because I know it works. I've seen the best teams do it on a consistent basis, and every ball sport has the same fundamentals of movement and spacing in attack and pressure and confinement in defence. It's not an original idea at all - it's just a successful one.

As for posting a lot...I joined in September 2007, and have 16,983 posts. You joined in August 2007 and have 41,754 posts. Think about that for a second. That's a lot of dick time :p
Couldn't care less but wasted a day at the Koolaid Konvention......

41k.....didnt realise I hit the 40k mark. Where was thsn fanfare???. I blame easy access to my smartphone.

Your posts on average are at least 3x size of Geoffa32 though...

Your posts on average are at least 3x size of Geoffa32 though...

FFS show some respect it takes a long while to do the heat map research, attend prayer conventions and go to the pregame entertainment. :drunk:

:p

One day you’ll mature and realise that all of this - the bickering, the bravado, the hubris - it’s all meaningless: the product of an ego trapped in a world that promotes solipsism.

So why do you persist?..oh great one. Life philosopher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back