Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

This scratch match was more of a orchestrated match sense. I wonder if the Accurate One can confirm?

Yes Tommy told me at the BP as he demolished those pies that Brad spoke to I believe both squads and mentioned this isn't a match as such, but more a simulation, this isn't about hurting your opponent etc. It was an opportunity under match type conditions for us to trial our new game style. We were very happy with the outcome. Sheesh we're going to be quick across the park , take on our opponents. JZ will fill the void left by Waite, well according to Hawkins anyway. Was difficult understanding him with a mouth full of out of date pies.

The umpires did though add you could get reported. As an aside Maj may have been on the left as the team ran out and the majority yelled something at him, he just had that big goofy smile on his face. Warms the bloody heart that does.

Haven't much else that I can recall from Hawkins, but yeah he was impressed. Oh Larkey spent sometime down back he bemoaned cause he didn't have a great day Tommy, well until he saw the pies on special.

Yes Tommy told me at the BP as he demolished those pies that Brad spoke to I believe both squads and mentioned this isn't a match as such, but more a simulation, this isn't about hurting your opponent etc. It was an opportunity under match type conditions for us to trial our new game style. We were very happy with the outcome. Sheesh we're going to be quick across the park , take on our opponents. JZ will fill the void left by Waite, well according to Hawkins anyway. Was difficult understanding him with a mouth full of out of date pies.

The umpires did though add you could get reported. As an aside Maj may have been on the left as the team ran out and the majority yelled something at him, he just had that big goofy smile on his face. Warms the bloody heart that does.

Haven't much else that I can recall from Hawkins, but yeah he was impressed. Oh Larkey spent sometime down back he bemoaned cause he didn't have a great day Tommy, well until he saw the pies on special.
How out of date were the pies? Might actually help him shed some of those kgs.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If Tazz Doesn’t end up playing round 1 reckon would could throw Goldy to CHB and bring in Campbell to do 75% of the ruckwork.

Goldy would be able to do the job on Lobb (and would smash him around the ground) leaving McKay on Hogan and EVW on Taberner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Tazz Doesn’t end up playing round 1 reckon would could throw Goldy to CHB and bring in Campbell to do 75% of the ruckwork.

Goldy would be able to do the job on Lobb (and would smash him around the ground) leaving McKay on Hogan and EVW on Taberner.
Yep that is a hard no on Goldy at CHB

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

How’s about that run from Bailey Scott. Looks like he has a nice seat of wheels.

He's practically outrun just about everyone on our list, his speed is unreal. He put Polec & Jy Sympkin in the dust.

I really wouldn't be shocked if he played a game this year with how well he's tracking.

He's practically outrun just about everyone on our list, his speed is unreal. He put Polec & Jy Sympkin in the dust.

I really wouldn't be shocked if he played a game this year with how well he's tracking.

Didn’t look out of place at the intra club (the one we were allowed to see). He runs so fast at times he doesn’t kick the footy well. If he can refine that short kick at top speed he could be a real weapon.

Didn’t look out of place at the intra club (the one we were allowed to see). He runs so fast at times he doesn’t kick the footy well. If he can refine that short kick at top speed he could be a real weapon.

Coaches seem to be quoted constantly at how well he's adapted and how quickly he's learning. I wouldn't put it past him to fix whatever holds him back in no time.

Most other years I reckon he'd be playing Rd1.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Would think Campbell would be better chance to play at CHB and keep the gun ruck in his place.

Would think Campbell would be better chance to play at CHB and keep the gun ruck in his place.

Goldy is much more agile than Campbell. Goldy would be better suited to handling Lobb than Campbell.

Also Goldy could actually run him around the ground a bit and his eleite running capacity from CHB.

Then have McKay minding Hogan & EVW on Taberner.

Goldy is much more agile than Campbell. Goldy would be better suited to handling Lobb than Campbell.

Also Goldy could actually run him around the ground a bit and his eleite running capacity from CHB.

Then have McKay minding Hogan & EVW on Taberner.
One word... Remember Big Bill Berry vs Paul Salmon. The fish was on tiptoes even as he ran onto the ground. * Supporters were crying due to the pre-match rumours that BBB #1 was gonna deck Salmon. Of course, perceived fear did the job that day.

PS: that was more than one word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back